FAM4: Thread 5 - Day 3

FAM 4: Battle for the Cookie Thread Day 3 Votecount

Votes Wagon Voters
12 Gorta neil_the_eel, Apocryphal, ChaosNinjaGaming, Ash, Dum, Ari, ash4fun, BradLand, dyachei, WindwardAway, Someone, Baudib1
5 Ash an_gorta_slanktai, Atlas, Hazardwaste, Jane, Achromatic
2 Dum Hallia, Meuh
1 Brakuren CarrotyReaper
1 Marluna Zone_Q11
1 Baudib1 Brakuren
1 Meuh Millium
1 Artemis bystander
1 Ranta May
22 Not Voting beancat, carbonated, crazynuto, ElizaThePsycho, Ephemera, gori, Gorta, Hippopablompoyeetus, Jarek, Jinrou, Kork, Lucid_Daydream, Marluna, Memekingpizza, pandora, Ranta, Selkie, SirDerpsAlot, Wazza, Yawn, Zugzwang, Artemis
5 Unrecognized Frostwolf103 (for benguinedparbecue), nutella (for benguinedparbecue), Creature (for Kelsier), Kanave (for kanyave), Ashlyn (for Unrecognized)
Raw VC for the plugin

Gorta (12): neil_the_eel, Apocryphal, ChaosNinjaGaming, Ash, Dum, Ari, ash4fun, BradLand, dyachei, WindwardAway, Someone, Baudib1
Ash (5): an_gorta_slanktai, Atlas, Hazardwaste, Jane, Achromatic
Dum (2): Hallia, Meuh
benguinedparbecue (2): Frostwolf103, nutella
Brakuren (1): CarrotyReaper
Marluna (1): Zone_Q11
Baudib1 (1): Brakuren
Meuh (1): Millium
Artemis (1): bystander
Ranta (1): May
Kelsier (1): Creature
kanyave (1): Kanave
Unrecognized (1): Ashlyn

Not Voting (22): beancat, carbonated, crazynuto, ElizaThePsycho, Ephemera, gori, Gorta, Hippopablompoyeetus, Jarek, Jinrou, Kork, Lucid_Daydream, Marluna, Memekingpizza, pandora, Ranta, Selkie, SirDerpsAlot, Wazza, Yawn, Zugzwang, Artemis

Iā€™m a new bot, and I made this post. Please forgive any mistakes :confounded:.
If youā€™re mean to me I WILL cry.

Hes a noob so that fits.

@artic

1 Like

UNVOTE

Just be a chad like me and make it during ita2 because youā€™re sick and donā€™t feel like mafiaā€™ing at the time

1 Like

LMAO

ok enjoy ita 3 iā€™m out

2 Likes

might be 1 time thing

Oh I made the Chloe role

or something

whereā€™s my role I bet itā€™s even night CPR doctor thatā€™s like my one claim to fame here

1 Like

what do u mean u made it

1. yes that is a yakuza reference
  2. i was trying so hard to think of something to write
2 Likes

im really happy with mine it was quite dope

wha

As a longstanding member of the community youā€™ve proven for quite some time your effective skill in certain areas

1 Like

Iā€™m the fakeclaim bitch! In Stellaris, I made literally everybody workshop a fakeclaim before they were even under pressure, I had a channel for it and would yell at everybody who didnā€™t have one by like, D2. Ping them repeatedly. Half of Someoneā€™s ā€œBest Fakeclaimā€ was me workshopping it (though the core was all his, I wonā€™t take credit, but he was gonna claim some weird stuff before I stepped in. Including neutral).

Frostā€™s weird tracker claim that got a couple people killed before he went down? Mostly me. We planned to have him fakeclaim as soon as day started, because we knew heā€™d die to ITAs sooner or later. Capeā€™s doctor claim (that fell through because he claimed the wrong targets instead of the ones I asked him to)? Mostly me actually, all me. Guava had a fakeclaim lined up that they never got to use and I felt terrible about it. bakerā€¦ that one was all them, actually. My compulsive gladiator claim was stupid, but it worked.

And it wouldnā€™t be worth it for me to WIFOM this! Because if I had my wolves fakeclaim, even if I knew they were dying, I could get a couple just-out-of-PoE villagers down. Fake reds at SoD when you know youā€™re going down, pick somebody who you think you can trade 1for1 with, get the other guy ITAed first, itā€™s free. You waste villager shots, they can kill fewer of your wolves. Itā€™s so worth!!! Itā€™s worth every time!!! Not a single wolf has had a single fakeclaim. I would literally never let that happen. This game is out of my wolfrange, I cannot be a wolf

1 Like

wow another event that i didnt even see exist wow

i wanted to include more dots but that felt mean

1 Like

What tracker claim? If this is from Ari thing its just to gauge reactions