Isnā€™t Zoneā€™s in alphabetical order?

1 Like

ā€¦if you want me to order it i probably could

but only for today

iā€™ll do it now
i feel bad making zone do it all

2 Likes

jane got a vig off of winning an event, same with porscha apparently

What Iā€™m saying is porscha should maybe be nutella here?
Because porscha obviously didnā€™t win anything

1 Like

WELCOME TO MAYā€™S READLIST

THIS GAME (SPECIFICALLY THE FACT THAT NONE OF THE WOLVES HAD FAKES) IS OUT OF MY SCUMRANGE SO YOU CANā€™T BE MEAN TO ME ABOUT IT

Townread: Achromatic, Atlas, Creature, May, WindwardAway, Zone_Q11, Jane, crazynuto
Townlean: Apocryphal, Baudib1, bystander, CarrotyReaper, ElizaThePsycho, Jarek, Jinrou, Kanave, Kork, Millium, SirDerpsAlot, Someone, Wazza, neil_the_eel, Ashlyn
Nulltown: Artemis, BradLand, Dum, dyachei, Ephemera, Frostwolf103, Gorta, Hallia, Hazardwaste, Manny, nutella, Yawn, Zugzwang
Null: an_gorta_slanktai, Ari, ash4fun, beancat, Brakuren, ChaosNinjaGaming, gori, Lucid_Daydream, Memekingpizza, Stick, Meuh, Ranta, Selkie, carbonated
Scumlean: Ash, Marluna

FAQ:

• Q: Why does it only go up to scumlean?
    • A: There are more town than wolves in a mafia game and my readlists are structured to reflect that
  • Q: Why dead people in it sometimes?
    • A: I copied from my spreadsheet and itā€™ll automatically copy hidden rows
  • Q: Why is this non-FoLerā€™s placement weird as fuck?
    • A: Iā€™m MUerphobic and will often forget non-FoLersā€™ words and deeds so feel free to yell at me if I did anything very dumb
  • Q: Bystander is lockclear
    • A: bystander is only TL because she bussed in a Purgatory game I saw of hers, she let a tie go to rand when the wolf in it dying instantly lost her the game for cred. Still very towny
  • Q: crazynuto
    • A: I just think theyā€™re town
  • Q: Donā€™t your reads suck?
    • A: Yes

sorry
fixdd

EVENT ANNOUNCEMENT

Meme Contest Voting

• All submitted memes will be posted in the following posts.
  • To vote for a meme, ā€œLikeā€ the associated post. (The regular kind with the Like button, not Super-Like.)
  • You may vote for as many memes as you would like.
  • You may self-vote.
  • The voting deadline is 1 hour before EoD. Prizes will be distributed after EoD.
  • The meme that receives the most likes will be the winner.
  • Memes submitted by players who are now dead will be posted once all the memes from living players have been posted. Dead players will not be eligible for prizes; those memes are posted for entertainment only.

Reminder: You may not talk or hint about any ongoing events in any non-event chat, public or private, apart from your role PM.

Images here:

Alright so Bystander wolf letā€™s get 'em

2 Likes

indug my nails intonthe mirror cause i misplaced them

oww

only manny and stick on it are dead

I removed most of them

Iā€™m just gonna make a table to concatenate future readlists

Can i be in town lean pretty please

Alright, for you

1 Like

Take note wolves

Doesnā€™t work for anybody else

1 Like

Gaming

1 Like

If this is from your personal spreadsheet why do you have yourself as town?