FAM4: Thread 5 - Day 3

we’re giving hazzy a day

alright thanks

1 Like

if anyone ever needs a claim btw ping me :)

okay i will give u 5 minutes tmr before i shoot

1 Like

ur going on the shotlists atm so an earlier claims probs better ? idk do ppl even want me in charge?

1 Like

The Leader of The AGENDA has selected the following propaganda to be shared publicly:

5 Likes

Okay so apparently they voted gorta for a little bit and then stopped

They were still weirdly resistant to making reads though. Like, giving weird reasons like, “I don’t want wolves to get a free pass on my reads” while acknowledging their reads have zero influence.

I’ll respect it if jane/atlas/may decide to leave them off of shotlists, but I think this just flips W.

In fact I think W kp being actually confused and thinking “I can push atlas in this” is the most likely case. Either that or 3pK

Anything happen while I was gone?

Yis!

Em is sick. (I think)

Two wovles died ita#2

That is it.

1 Like

#mayposting

What was the last ITA death you remember?

fwiw i am TRing someone but i am not shielding him. if i die do not use me as an excuse to keep him off shotlists, especially if he doesnt step up.

All I read is blame neil.

1 Like

Correct on all fronts

1 Like

I was here for ita 1 only

1 Like

Hmm I see the problem with Ash, since Hippo is not defending Ash but rather not shielding it and simply say Jane read on Ash wolfread sucked.

Plenty of mafia died.

did u mean to reply to this w that LOL

if you want a claim sure

snowe
joycat nomad

i’m basically a slew of passive actions if X visits me if X visits Y and and Z also visits Y, X will fail to kill Y if that is what they did, and when this is activated it switches to X will be rb’d, and it switches back and forth depending on when it’s triggered

also can pick up a key action from unaligned but I will become insane

afaik it hasn’t been triggered yet (I am notified when it does)