FAM4: Thread 5 - Day 3

mood

1 Like

Go to sleep donā€™t worry about ITA 3 Iā€™ll handle it :slight_smile:

im scared

1 Like

I am mechanically cleared

1 Like

From april showers people (sirderps) told me to be more active on day one and to try and throw worries about being wrong out the window. The reason i tried to vote manny i said it before during that day when tuttu was voted out. I thought it was town and town. Which i was clearly wrong based on thay day flip.

I believe you

1 Like

im mechanically outed

2 Likes

Iā€™m still kinda here, ISOing Ash rn

2 Likes

uh that was meant to reply to neil

2 Likes

me

2 Likes

why Manny, vs anyone else?

apparently you have a villagery claim but i never noticed bc i just kinda thought u were villagery xD

Innocent. But if i have to die this Ita so be it but at least let me tell you my information i gained today if i need to be evicted. Its not that useful but its still information yknow.

itā€™s because your eyes are open to the truth of my postsā€¦ my claim is a little trinket i wave around to mesmerize the other townies who cannot see it

1 Like

mmm sharing info that could be important ends up being helpful; but ideally if youre an investigative to do it in a way to avoid anticlaim yadda yadda. id shoot you but also im washed. who do you want shot?

Iā€™d like to give my thoughts that, brakuren saying they canā€™t fathom why people scumread them as confirmed jailor feels very wolfy in addition to their reason not being the only claim of it. Also them basically threatening me(saying Iā€™d see them in jail+itā€™s a wolfy post when I say that their reason for being confirmed is just bad) doesnā€™t help for my impression of them being townie without say clearing it up that katze was trolling(wasnā€™t aware of this mb).

2 Likes

Feels like they are wolf trying to make me not question them because I have the impression a townie would clear up my mistaken counter-argument instead of directly like threatening me.

Katze was day vigged and you are claiming that Katze shot Porscha.

Jail is announced to mafia chat

This could easily insinuate that Katze was day vigged because Mafia thought they were Jailor. Nice try tho

ur jail is announced to mafia chat?

1 Like

Wait this is giving me an idea

Ooh you townread Meuh so much
OOoooh you wanna sheep Catbaeā€™s townread soooo badly
oooooooooooh you wanna shoot Dum

2 Likes