FAM4: Thread 5 - Day 3

I think anticlaim is the least of their problems if the alternative is that they die and flip

1 Like

Yeah I gave you credit for that idea and I think you’re super clear off the lol stuff.

this feels like a pain to confirm but might be spew-clearing depending on who’s doing it

fair enough

probs 2 towns imo but idk. gori claimed inves so eh

I shuffled the quotes around a lot, so some are ~probably out of order

Other posts I just did not like

Summary

This one especially feels TMI-y?

Feels like a weird disconnect from how well the game has been going

I don’t think Town would react to 3 wolves getting shot and a fourth outing to kill a town this way

Summary

And this reads kinda salty to me

Haha funny wolfclaims

Summary

They barely interact with any of the wolves, which I’ve been told can be a scumtell, though that might only apply to smaller games

Summary

It’s not like they haven’t had the opportunity to solve. They were invited to a night chat with trusted solvers katze, may & Wazza and did nothing even though katze asked them too.

Though they did have this post which @an_gorta_slanktai might care about?

I could be wrong here, but I don’t get the feel they’re trying to solve the game at all.

2 Likes

Jarek may be some kind of protector, saying one of his target still died despite using the action on them.

Presuming Pandora did this.

1 Like

If Ash flips W I was shielding him and if he flips T I wasn’t. Alright everybody?

3 Likes

I think ranta is fine on wolf lists and idk why someone came off lists…or why Neil is v reading then

1 Like

im not killing my bestie carrot this ITA sesh

This is known.

search my name most latest posts it easily pops up

didn’t Someone shoot atlas?

why are we not peppering this guy?

1 Like

WHO CONVERTED ME!?

3 Likes

Normally it’s the other way around, no?

Because Atlas didn’t die and therefore Someone had literally 0 reason to claim that attempted kill as W

owo?

He said he had a choice between atlas and sir derps and chose atlas

1 Like

Wait I thought all he claimed was to target Daeron with a vengeful
But I didn’t read up on whether he removed it, and Daeron is dead anyway

Oh hi Zone

2 Likes