FAM4: Thread 5 - Day 3

completely forgot about day starting for a bit could i get the cliffnotes version of things that have gone on today?

Uhhhh

Nya

(Gotta remember that I am generally here for like two or three hours at sod and the hours leading up EoD. I do not nearly have as firm of a grasp on the game as I normally do.)

Brak I’m playing on mobile so it force autocorrected a lot of stuff

1 Like

mmmmmmmm
okay well I at least think this discussion generated enough content for achro to form a relatively solid opinion on brakuren so lets leave that for now
hippo should die in ita1 and honestly if he flips w im more inclined to believe brakuren is town

1 Like

you went to bed after katze woke up. there was a good time where some of us take about songs or something.
I might be wrong but I think someone said that about you afterwards and I nodded along.

Goodluck arguing why I have that post from Porscha bookmarked if you think I’m lying about my ability

oh. fair i suppose

Who else claimed to have shot Porsche?

Who are all the players claiming to have killed Porscha? I only trust Jane out of all of them tbh

1 Like

oh okay. sk makes sense. villareads merge sometimes. :x:
thanks for correction!

Jane

This is not a thunderdome

me too

i shot porscha

It was only Jane and Brakuren. Everyone else who did it claimed to be joking.

its our spartacus moment here

It’d be funny if Porscha literally got killed by like three different people at the same time

TLDR
brak and jane both claim shots on porscha
daemon is claiming vague mech on brakuren as wolf
brak claims some sort of conditional role similar to mgg jailer that doesnt roleblock

Wait wouldn’t ur jail keep specifically stop killing actions on Porsche?

katze and marl both got fucking murdered
also marl claimed 5 ita hp so it’s unlikely wolves have any silent itas

stop talking thanks