FAM4: Thread 6 - Day 3

You can only be so nice to someone when the end goal is their elimination like I don’t think anyone’s been directly a dick or something from what iv seen

Also Eliza

i think that is very not out of their wolfrange
it got them a pass for a while for one thing

I’m not even “wrong” on anybody, again, my list is just the people I personally townread, that PoE is huge, I’m not obligated to townread people

1 Like

i am just confused because I don’t know how that could happen in the first place.

the eliza pick was public.
everyone else had picked public.

Why make a hidden pick that is different from your public pick?
You just look strictly worse.

This is just overall weird.

there’s no reason to deepwolf / bus if you don’t have a good role

and dya’s is already a bad look because it’s in the spotlight. it’s a role you don’t wanna endgame with

frm what i remember nothing they’ve done has been concerning to me but NOted

For example, Artemis and Yawn. Private choice for first vote and the follow up publically are the same, I am not sure this is just coincidence, but Artemis could have picked everyone.

Fair

My investment in this is not much, I’m just pointing out that there is some equivalence.

May: I am out of my wolfrange because I am threadcamping too hard and also if I were a wolf I work have 47 Google spresdsheets with 3,000-word fake claims because u am the most detailed oriented player who ever lived.

Also May: I didn’t know the most obvious fact in the game that is referenced in Atlas’ claim posts.

baudbi1 mate?

Maybe you’re trying to make me scapegoat?

I PUT THE WRONG THING AT THE TOP OF THE LIST I SWEAR

1. Frostwolf103 @ElizaThePsycho @Yawn Frostwolf Jinrou

Like I forgot to delete the first frostwolf

again, can the FoLers say if no n1 action is common?

like a role that can’t act on n1 but every other night

1 Like

I supposed you’re entitled to it just like i’m entitled to my deepwolf read that no one agrees with

xD

SHOOT I DIDNT MEAN TO PING IM SO SORRY

i agree with this (im assuming this is separate from your response to me bc if it was to me then idk what you were referencing)

1 Like

nutella shot somebody i was shielding

i dont think people missing stuff is that hard

Pretty sure thats not how it works

You will see you see aduplicate frost
the 2nd one was the one i meant

i really meant to pick eliza

i swear

please