FAM4: Thread 6 - Day 3

@Ashlyn

if ashlyn is wolf i kinda think entire boats event could have been v (not too out of field w my reads) lol

Question how many people think I am a deep wolf, this is a serious question btw

it was fam3 boats

Porscha only claimed investigative through Brakuren postmortem, Pandora was joking with the investigative claim, I don’t think it’s really fair to talk about them as “investigative claims”.

My tracker was an event prize, I’m not actually a tracker. I was gonna fakeclaim tracker to bait a wolf kill, but somebody outed that my main action category is rules-changing. I’ve noted that I’m “ITA immune” (only kinda) under certain conditions, but that’s all I’ve noted about my role so far.

That being said, yeah, I want Someone alive and leashed.

i dont wanna keep Someone alive

his conditions don’t seem to land us any wolves and the n1 holster by role design is raising alarm bells

i’ll be honest, idt he’s caught by it, he might even be villa like im not 100%, but he seems to wanna shoot me too hehe

1 Like

you’re not really deep if you’re w

1 Like

if ashlyn is a wolf i am vindicated

Interesting. I might read it tonight or postgame, I don’t suuuper care about the nitty gritty of it all. It’s just odd because the Nash equilibrium is that everyone betrays; it’s very surprising how little of that happened here.

For not knowing Hallia claimed poison doctor

i assume you being the prime shot is the main reason you’re pushing it mhm

I am, not, in fact, a wolf, so feel free to unvindicate yourself preemptively.

Do u think I’ve been pushing an agenda? I saw that come up from ash4fun

not i

not really?

i didn’t enter fam3 boats

i shan’t!

Unless we all naively trust each other who attended the boats and there’s a wolf in there, looks pure enough.

fam2 boats actually?
it was 1 person dies

I probably would’ve entered it if I was available simply because death was possible lol