FAM4: Thread 6 - Day 3

cw vig would be good here

On the first choice of player, everyone voted privately first. I asked everyone after the event is over who they voted privately.

The second paragraph below is the progression who’s picked afterwards.

I don’t have the energy to exert myself, I’m just trying to look around for possible deep wolves while everyone else finds the lhf mafia

1 Like

i think if someone v just flip gori, if w then ranta or marluna

If there is only 1 anti claim kill per night then we might have to wait 6 nights or longer for you to be gone.

(I am not saying you should claim here and now because there is no actual pressure on you)

meh, his claim is better here

at least the part where he says he vig’d atlas and then realized he couldn’t have killed him cuz he wasn’t; the actual top poster

that looks kinda villagery actually

2 Likes

i have ~no clue what this means.

no wait what whats that about forgetting alignment LMFAO???

Bruh

It’s in the event that’s happening

i am still antsy about multiple people bringing up my name around itas when it was otherwise not brought up a lot it’s weird

i grow weary without my nyaposters around to bolster me

I don’t particularly care if someone does because I know his meta doesn’t particularly change much and he will probably eventually die anyways regardless of his alignment

Please pay attention Ashlyn

I agree because from what he’s said I don’t think someone is willing to simply not shoot anyone and they have the capability, not shooting when there’s clear townies meeting the conditions is important

it is almost always the correct choice.
even more so if set pre eod because people can adjust their own actions accordingly.

nya~

nyaaaaa

I think it’s worth pointing out he’s told me he was pretty aware of being a wolf this mash due to the amount of notifications he got during that

1 Like

bleh ok im getting cold feet

Yeah, that looks pretty villagery, I think I was a little more hedgy about it in the post I just made than I intended to be. I just also know that he managed a very good villagery treatment of his “own role” in Stellaris, so I’m not willing to, like, hard townread it

shrug
I’ve never entered boats before. Never read boats before. I thought it was standard Prisoner’s Dilemma, where the Nash Equilibrium results in betrayal every time.