FAM4: Thread 6 - Day 3

I am also a claimed inves role, for what it’s worth, it’s just a bit contextual in regards to how helpful it is

i’m going back and forth whether i tr ashlyn enough to put her on the list

myeh

…also you changed your pfp back. i liked this one better anyway

i think i’m in your poe and that’s about it
unless we also count bean
jinrou thought it’d be funny to shoot me, too, i think

I didn’t make anything up. You’re expecting me to mash like I did when I had any time. I keep coming in to the thread when I can and I don’t know enough of what’s going on to make bolder statements. I asked ppl about porscha before she was consensus as well.

Your expectations for me are unrealistic but you’re often kind of aggro with me in mashes

Can somebody just like investigate me then like

I’m not asking you to stop wolfreading me, I’m asking you to stop making fun of me

Why are you out of everyone else’s POE then?

i’m going to tune out everything you say if you keep being like this

… yeah, i stopped being petty about people not remembering me. i don’t care enough about it anymore shrug

I am a useful role i do want to like do something at least once

…tbh yeah!!! ! !!! 1!! 1!1!1!!!1!!!1!!! yay

Probs because you don’t know about our debuffs.

@Atlas what do you think about someone
specifically the claim and the way he messed it up

myehhhh
i think theyre townier then rand

1 Like

i literally do not have unrealistic expectations
i just think you could possibly be a wolf and i’ve said why

we don’t need to worry about it immediately

Look I’m gonna be honest if you can’t handle being in thread then you should take the time to step away yourself as it’s not other players perogitive to have to cater to that

Not trying to like be mean with this but just a personal gripe I have with a lot of FM players

messing up the claim in this unorganized of a wolfchat is possible either way

1 Like

And who do you think about the wolf who voted?

VOTE: ranta

well, that’s a mixed bag. i think the common answer is that according to most of them i’m solidly out of my scummeta, and the next best is good in-thread interactions.