Fantasy of the Damned - Ended

my nibbles do 0 damage but they are
pleasing roleplay wise

Maybe Aelin didn’t process it because you were in the lake and I wasn’t.

behold
the laziest doodle
@Litten @Leafia

4 Likes

i’ve discovered i can’t draw hands or feet
this is why i stick to paws

2 Likes

Pretty good although that’s not what Felicia is currently wearing, but I’ll let it slide. Close enough and I love it. It’s so cute!

1 Like

tbh i have no idea what she’s wearing

1 Like

She wears a red t-shirt with
“I :heart: mice
See back of shirt for why!”
written on the front and
“They’re delicious!”
written on the back. She also has a pink miniskirt.

This.

not wearing a full suit
weak

1 Like

skirts are too ruffly

fingers and toes are considered an artist’s worst enemy

and impractical
how do you fight and do kick flips in a miniskirt

2 Likes

paw superiority

1 Like

She manages.

Now for try 2 at getting some sleep. Good night everyone. :sleepingleafeon:

Great

meow

"Sometimes, choices must be made. Items strewn across the room, each with a unique effect. Some may choose the greatsword, or some may choose the pen and paper. And yet, you, being the blithering barnacles that you have chosen to be, has yet taken a spoon.

Of all the options, no, of all the utensils, you could have chosen a fork, a knife or even chopsticks, and they would be infinitely better than a curvy piece of metal that happens to resemble a third rate shovel.

Come on, have some imagination! Like what are you going to do with that spoon? Scoop out one’s flesh? Dig a grave for yourself? Electrocute yourself? Or even worse, play doll with a spoon? Stop being a disgrace and choose something else that can actually help you!"

Reading this thread is somehow pretty fun. Have a random excerpt that popped into my head.

3 Likes

i’ll have you know my character can do eye replacement and enhancement surgery if given a melon baller

1 Like

Mood

Shurian!