Flicker! FM - The Kidnapper Team Will Strike Again...

Ah okay. Understood.

Sure.

VOTE: O.kazo

1 Like

You, Okazo, Neon, Silly

Any one of those four would have been better off dying because if they flip mafia then I have a good hunch on who another one might be and if they flip town then I can look at their reads with slightly more credibility.

As opposed to killing the person who has said nothing and offered nothing and even if they were mafia would not have gotten us anywhere.

Yeah I’d actually agree that O.Kazo/SillyKitty were better votes.

1 Like

But none of those votes were going to ever go through in 10 minutes and I don’t even think anyone was there at the end anyway lol

But at the same time, Hail was VT which isn’t a total lost as it could have been worse.

I mean.

I had SillyKitty as a wagon that was the CW and then I was trying to turn it into a O.Kazo wagon, why did you decide not to join either wagon?

We’re still not really going anywhere with the kill though they didn’t really even have a chance to do anything

This is all hindsight, at the time I wasn’t sure I wanted any of the wagons to be wagons. In hindsight they’d have been preferable to hail.

I don’t know man, like you said you wanted to take a side and do a vote but you didn’t bother with it.

Taking a side by voting a doomed vote that isn’t going to go through isn’t really my idea of taking a side

Regardless if you didn’t like the Hail wagon what stops you from voting O.Kazo or SillyKitty and sharing your opinion?

Answer is nothing.

1 Like

voting a target that isn’t going over to share your opinion is a waste of a town vote

Like if I’m being honest, it’s anti town to just sit back and let others ride EoD for you.

You need to contribute and put your final vote in and make people know whom you want to be the execute.

2 Likes

Not voting is waste of a Town vote.

2 Likes

you know what
i have no counterargument to that

1 Like

Why are you incapable of making it go through?
Aren’t you confident on what you want to vote?

You state afterwards you wished another wagon to go through but you weren’t even trying to stop it.

Like did you even state that you didn’t like or want the Hail wagon?

This was your last post which I believe was in context to this post

A Meme Post.

Like you were just riding EoD, it didn’t really look like you cared if they went over and never tried stopping it or forming/moving a different one.

Yet you come into today and complain about the wagon…

1 Like

3 of the 4 Jarek just listed was top wagon at some point, and could be still the final lynch in last 10 minutes easily.

Sometimes you need just that one vote to tip the balance.

2 Likes