Flicker! FM - The Kidnapper Team Will Strike Again...

this is the answer to your ping
any questions or

+1

Because nobody regardless of alignment would trueclaim this early??

Also, can we not let zorvo get away with saying they scumread people literally for nonexistent reasons, because he’s doing that to me and I’m not gonna sit there and take it. Read me properly or gtfo. You’re literally scumreading me because I’m making statements you disagree with. I hope you know mafia is a hellava lot more agreeable :skull::skull::skull:

1 Like

I have explained tbh I think that’s just you not understanding

1 Like

How town am I?

I don’t expect anyone to follow my reads ever they are mine and mine alone. Ideally I want people to bounce ideas and thoughts off though.

That’s impossible here though in this thread state because every single post I make is scummy no matter what its intent is… apparently

You know you keep going.

“Why is Neon Wolfy!”
“Neon is a Villager!”

But don’t explain why at all.

I can’t tell if your wolf defending a buddy or if your wolf trying to pocket a town.

Either way I would now rather vote you.

VOTE: sillykitty2366

sillykitty/O.katz ??

Zorvo gets it.

Town

I townlean you.

I think you are vaguely villagery, and the people scumreading you are doing it for what I find are questionable reasons.

I have no concrete phrasing or specific things I’ve liked besides vibes and attitude, so I can’t really upgrade it to a townread yet.

1 Like

Okay.
If I was evil, I would’ve thoroughly derailed the thread enough that I’m probably never dying today.
Instead of continuing this argument, are there any new reads you have, preferably without repeating someone else?
@Lemonfairy any reads now?

Because you can actually attempt to solve with a post restriction.

Unlike yanno when you’re intentionally playing like you know nothing and therefore not helping solve at all

What about me? I did the same for Atlas, Magnus and you

Tell me or write and great Zorvo king of the Werewolf gods.

Would you listen to me?

“Playing mafia”
I’m sorry but why do you want to generally vote for someone for the reason “you voted with the same person again” when I had a reason for doing so twice.
That’s called reaching because your trying to find a reason but the problem is the reason was already counter justified if you look at my previous posts stating concern on yours and lemons slots.

And you think scum INTENTIONALLY play scummy?

Wouldn’t it be really funny if we just all turned around and voted Jarek out of nowhere?

2 Likes

No. In some ways I kind of agree but do you really think scum me does what I’m doing?

Dude. I’m literally fucking asking questions

You’re the one who won’t answer and instead you want to push me for literally no reason

:skull::skull::skull: how can you remotely call someone scum for questioning your reads. You literally are so full of agenda it’s crazy

1 Like

Neon I don’t intend to vote you out today or tunnel vision you. Just to me personally you behaviour is coming across more wolf then town, but that could change. I haven’t played with anyone here

Also you seem extremely frustrated. Figured I’d point it out since I don’t know what to think of it yet. I’d be frustrated in your position if I was town though so you got that going for you in my book, doesn’t mean your not wolf though.