Flicker! FM - The Kidnapper Team Will Strike Again...

Ok Kitty let me ask you something.

Who would you kill?

shut up zorvo you know you werent checked

Who do you think was checked?

does it matter?

we can’t get the results anyway

not you??? who checks you
when has anyone checked you

It’s called me being the top wagon for most of the day.

Or at least a main wagon

yeah thats regular behavior for you

2 Likes

thats reasonable and I definitely agree wolves do that, im just asking if you’ve even remotely tried reevaluating because I think it’s normal and optimal to do that

your worldview is lol got killed by wolves because he had a loud voice right? why would he be killed by W!SK for having the wrong loud voice?? yes he town locked me, but you do have to admit if I was a wolf looking to kill villagers who townread me, lol probably wouldn’t have been my first choice? does this questioning make you look at atlas differently btw, because if lol was wrong, could he have been wrong on atlas to you as well as me?

ive felt hrm on neon but at the same time I literally do not understand why W!neon would result in V!lol being killed by wolves

another day
why am I still here

I targeted Jarek
nothing happened to them

if I was wolf id probably kill neon in the world that they are 100% a villager tbh if we’re talking abt killing people for the wrong town voices

then after that, probably like half of the playerlist before lol being 100% honest

1 Like

Ok

of course Lemonfairy would be a fruit vendor

I’m actually not that surprised lol died
I mean, they were top of my reads

but I doubt scum would actually look to my reads to decide NK
it’s probably a read they had/how they were acting or a combination of both
either way, NK spec is still weaker than actual reads

bruh moment

nothing honestly, I cleaned out my room so im probably gonna be kicked down here. at least I get privacy all day im not at work ig?

Sure but it doesn’t change my opinion on the stuff you have done, the more you play the more stuff I’ll see from you and rather that stuff is Townie or wolfy is on you.

I didn’t get told anything happened to me either

1 Like