Flicker! FM - The Kidnapper Team Will Strike Again...

Time for me to head out for now, so talk to everyone more later. :sleepingleafeon:

If Jaiden flips town I probably go for O.Kazo but I do want to re-evaluate.

If Jaiden flips Wolf I’m going to probably dive into Atlas cause I have seen wolf equity with them somewhere.

Oh yeah I also town read phraze as well.

do you mind explaining?
all i’ve seen them post is non ai content

I wouldn’t put it out of the question, I would think if Jaiden is the mafia goon it’s definitely possible she was bussed by one of Jarek/O.Kazo but again I’m really not confident on either way. So I’ll probably just read the voters individually and see if their reasoning on Jaiden is something that comes more from a Town Mindset or not.

I think it could be 50/50 with her.
She is aware she isn’t super active in this game and if her other partners were more active and she felt her team was in a good enough position I think they would be ok if they got executed before late game but I think she will still try to avoid her execution if she can.

I made a post about it previously, want me to bring it up?

oh no im being wagoned by kazo, jarek, and zorvo
anyways nighty night

3 Likes

qoute it please, yes

@Atlas

1 Like

Give or take at that time I was being “ew” (anti-town) so some of my responses wasn’t that fantastic.

I do like their May read though, don’t directly wanna say “hey I town read May for this” but I can see May being town.

Yes I’m aware but I’m also not just gonna blindly throw them in either.

calling you out is nai
i’ve seen it from town and scum

i assume this read isn’t purely because they agree with you, rather them getting to the point after being absent

this, however, is because they agree with you

i like this analysis, considering i thought something along those lines myself

i tend to disagree
i spent all game in railgun calling you out
and we were w/w doing constant theater
so

1 Like

Except Neon, I may just throw them in, I already kinda do/did.
Conflicted on that slot but I can also see that slot being town.

this being: even someone paired with you can and will call you out

i have decided to convince myself that the entire community of fol is doing a gamblers fallacy that the next time i play slightly different to my “meta” ill be scum

[this is unrelated to my wagon]

2 Likes

while you’re here for a small bit
reads would be preferred

That’s true but “flailing” is usually a term that is used when someone views a wolf to be loudly opening themselves and I don’t think a wolf would call out a town for it.

didn’t i
say this against neon earlier

people still scumread me and tr her
so something tells me thats not true

That’s fair but we were also W/W, I wasn’t Town.