Flicker! FM - The Kidnapper Team Will Strike Again...

I’m a very agreeable Leafeon. Seriously though, it’s what my gut is telling me right now.

You pushed me for the entirety of D2 with atlas.

This is all anti town

People don’t just play this game like robots who only care about winning or only about losing.

I hope you realise that.

Right now I have to wonder if Neon is TMIing Jarek v.

Who’s tunneling who.

You’re giving me no real choice because you won’t stop voting me and you’re my biggest evil read. If you can’t defend yourself or your actions I can only assume you’re evil.

I… actually agree

VOTE: Leafia

Don’t make me laugh Neon. I was one of your highest townreads yesterday. What happened? You’re agreeing with an outed wolf.

Wolves will be doing anything to get to lylo at this point. Once they do they just have to make town slip once and they win. I don’t buy this vote.

Agreed. May’s vote is also sus pl ect. I was her highest townread yesterday too and Magnus, the flipped villager had me as one of his highest to wws nreads. No wonder the wolves killed him. So they could misexe me.

*highest townreads

Also, Neon has done absolutely nothing to convince me or anyone else who has had something against them that I am in fact pushing a villager. They’ve instead tried to convince everyone else why the person making the argument is evil and should be killed over them, as if the argument was some kind of thunder dome.

They clearly have an agenda, and that agenda isn’t to find wolves and save townies, it’s to kill anyone that inconveniences them.

1 Like

if leafia is scum the entire game is unlocked

How so?

on this effect
neon stopping her push on you to push leafia is certainly something strange
i’d like her to elaborate on it nevertheless

I’m obviously not scum here.

shut up
VOTE: Leafia

1 Like

This is a statement with no further elabouration used to get people to sheep vote for no reason because they just believe you.

I feel like there’s nothing to elabourate on. The behaviour was strange from leafia. I am however distrustful due to their lack of explanation from anything.

1 Like