Flicker! FM - The Kidnapper Team Will Strike Again...

Trust in what way? Like I wouldn’t follow all of your reads but I don’t scumread you do,

So*

Because yours was less detrimental to town.

You’ve stated this serval times over and over but lack explanation.

Dont tell me what to do.

If you are town you will let me work as you have seen that im great at catching scum on day 1, stay out of my way.

Her*

hope you get better

How is posting only 30 posts not limiting as town. What if i just fluffed and then bailed out?

1 Like

The sky is the limit

1 Like

jk
I couldn’t help it

You think I’m lying?
Ok I’m intrigued. Where am I wrong? What is your intentions, go ahead tell me what I’m wrong about.
Tell me you didn’t say “oh we don’t know his alignment that thing can be said about anyone in the game anyone can be any alignment” which also in turn goes into “completely random chance”.

Is it less likely for Town or scum to give up?

Is it more likely for Town or scum to make a huge mess while on their way out the door?

Is it more likely for Town or scum to draw this much attention onto themself and create this much readable content this early?

this is the answer to your ping
any questions or

+1

Because nobody regardless of alignment would trueclaim this early??

Also, can we not let zorvo get away with saying they scumread people literally for nonexistent reasons, because he’s doing that to me and I’m not gonna sit there and take it. Read me properly or gtfo. You’re literally scumreading me because I’m making statements you disagree with. I hope you know mafia is a hellava lot more agreeable :skull::skull::skull:

1 Like

I have explained tbh I think that’s just you not understanding

1 Like

How town am I?

I don’t expect anyone to follow my reads ever they are mine and mine alone. Ideally I want people to bounce ideas and thoughts off though.

That’s impossible here though in this thread state because every single post I make is scummy no matter what its intent is… apparently

You know you keep going.

“Why is Neon Wolfy!”
“Neon is a Villager!”

But don’t explain why at all.

I can’t tell if your wolf defending a buddy or if your wolf trying to pocket a town.

Either way I would now rather vote you.

VOTE: sillykitty2366

sillykitty/O.katz ??