Flicker! FM - The Kidnapper Team Will Strike Again...

Thanks I’ve been trying since day 1

I’m too dead-set on atlas being town.

I am a willager until i secure a pelt.

This could hurt.

Just take my word.

Vote Neon and May then re-eval Atlas but make sure the other 2 go through back to back.

Then Vote May and you’ll secure a pelt.

I’m down for that.

So when you all kill me I just want you to remember that SK is the only person who’s understood me at all this entire game

Leafia naturally phrasesthings in a way that have a pattern to them of curving lines, but these turn more sharply than is nromal even for her. It is constructed. It is made to sond overly like a natural speech pattern would aloud. People tend to lie over text like they would over voikce, even when they normally don’t carry the voice mannerisms into theit typing.

Vote and ujnvote is clear and transparent. It is the obligatikon to join a wagon of a wolf buddy upon first seeing it, and then the realization that that jump was unnatural and stepping back. Leafia did not jump on that wagon becuase she believe it in the slightest, and that much is objective and clear. The only townworld is one where she is thinking the same as I, but the way things are phrased makes it overly performative. “I want to see where this wagon takes us”. Nobody says that

If leafia si V I am naturally the clown of hte circus here, I must acknoweldge this briefly because I do not want to become as Zorvo there must always be some mental room for error attached to an opinion, but the acknowledgement goes no farther htan that. This ist he most confident I have beenin a read all game, the room for error I leave is negligible, it i sa token to the possibility of being wrong so I do not explode myself if I am, and I will not be doing anything mroe with it. I cannot afford to have this constant doubt here. I’m too dizzy to prpoerly think so I miust explain this to myself out in text . I beleive in this read as much as I can

I agree that Leafia has been agreeable but not all the time
I can see some unique thoughts from the slot even if it took me time to get there

Your throwing.

XD

No but seriously May isn’t town

May doesn’t just ignore the O.Kazo wagon like that as town and push a villager.

Wolf reaction like actually a wolf reaction. This spews me town, too. This is actually just an openwolf.

VOTE: Neon

It’s funny cause May has been pushing villagers all game and people are just letting May get away with it! :rofl:
I find it historical.

I already told you they were all open wolfing

I havent ignored the O kazo wagon. Its taken into account in y vibereads , Which I am solely committing to at htsi moment due to the fact that ever ytime I have ignored my gut for allgedl logic this game I have clownd on myself beggining with O kazo

1 Like

Impyling I’m throwing implies we’re on the same team but Town Neon is voting me and think I’m a wolf this is actually just openwolfing

GTH team is May/Jaiden/Phraze/Atlas

less confidence on last two

Still throwing. Blindly following the open wolf whos entire case is lol trust me

Can’t see past the tunnel.

GG town