Flicker! FM - The Kidnapper Team Will Strike Again...

This is not an option, what’s the benefit?

its not allowed anyway

I was just making sure, I assumed it wasn’t. And there is no real benefit to it other then slowing the game down. I just wanted to know why you were voting Zorvo out first over lemonfairy?

I better quote my original question for you.

ISO me before asking me questions please, i hate repeating myself.

Fair enough, I’ll do that instead.

Edit: Will be honest, I’m feeling kinda lazy rn and was hoping I wouldn’t have to do that. Welcome to forum mafia I guess lmao.

1 Like

Bait reactions.

I STILL hate that the answer is ISO me

God…

I still haven’t seen a single read based off said “reactions”

Neither have I.

But when i bait for reactions, i dont do it only for me, i do it so my townies analyze them too. It’s a team effort and town can play in different ways.

This is not a defense for Kazo, it’s a personal experience.

1 Like

I agree it is a team game but in this case I really fail to see the play as a team play

It clogged the thread for minimal benefit with nonsense. Prevented an early read on a slot and caused a whole lot of chaos and drama that has thusly persisted much to the benefit of scum.

I’m not calling it a scum play or a town play I’m calling it a bad play at this point OKaz is null as fuck to me.

So to be clear, in a nutshell, your suspicious of Zorvo because they dropped their push on lemon after Lemon claimed town PR under suspicious circumstances.

Now to be fair, I’ll give lemon some benefit of the doubt. They do seem to give off a lot of new player energy and could’ve claimed PR out of fear of hitting the chopping block, and is actually a town PR. If this is the case then Zorvo is evil, you said it yourself that you feel they are unaligned with each other.

I need to hear more from Lemon, if they can convince me they buckled under pressure and are actually town I may be willing to switch to Zorvo.

So pushes and votes on him and the reasons behind it was not valuable content huh?

The problem here is that you’ve given them their out. You’ve given them the reason they can use now

Oh… so your push on them was not even because you scum read them? It was strictly policy?

Considering I’m town and we’ve spent 2000 posts going from Neon scum to Neon scum to Neon null to Neon slightly towny

Yeah it was a waste of 24 hours of our life.

1 Like

Read my ISO

…Okay, I’m having more fun this game than I have had in quite a while.

To respond to this read of Neon’s… since instead of twiddling their thumbs and letting the pressure mount on a villager, Silly actively swam against the current (caring less about appearing innocent than being helpful, a typically good behaviour), Neon townreads them. This isn’t V/W behaviour, I agree. In isolation this looks good for Silly, unless you’re both evil, although it’s possible you could be evil and Silly’s good… although I’m willing to dot Neon and Silly down as aligned, of either alignment, and call it there. I like Neon for other reasons.

2 Likes