Flicker! FM - The Kidnapper Team Will Strike Again...

Oh! In that case.

@Neon

Just answer yes or no when you reply to this.

ARE YOU A MEMBER OF THE GOOD FACTION

I will wait.

I saw all your ten notifications here, im sure you will see mine.

Please reply as soon as possible to give you a inno card or sentence you to death, depending of the outcome.

Slight lean based on interaction with Memes. But pending vote during my absence… Or RVS.

IRL day was messy. Only just now fixed up internet connection for a friend. Finally gonna chill.

This is a scummy post

Actually…

@Magnus

Just answer yes or no when you reply to this.

ARE YOU A MEMBER OF THE GOOD FACTION

To have options

Never mind.

Neon is town.

This thought has been in the back of my mind.

If Zorvo rands scum, he knows we know he is a hellbusser and he’d try to change things up and look very unnatural when trying to buss lemon, sees that post where i said he is a hellbusser and then back off with the pr claim.

Could be could be.

How likely is a Zorvo/Magnus team?

Thread died. Ok bye.

im still backreading but i will popin and say zorvo/magnus is hard unaligned

1 Like

It’s 3am rn, help.

I read back through the thread, skimming some unimportant posts. I must say I can’t come to the same conclusions everyone else is coming to. I tried my best but this stuff is really hard for me. Regardless, after reading back I’ll concede that my simple read on lemon was likely wrong and their recent posts have been a lot better, which discredits my original reasoning to begin with.

UNVOTE

I’ll just jump on the Magnus wagon for now to mount pressure, my reasoning for this is currently I’m sheeping, going to ISO memes to actually formulate a semi original opinion.
Regardless, I think I should be in PoE. Not giving up, I genuinely think my presence will cause town trouble in the late game, I currently lack the Analytical skills to really prove my town alignment in any significant way.

VOTE: Magnus

I dont get this post, you are telling me you didnt know what you were getting into when you decided to play this game?

Neon dipped the hell out after i hinted at what my ability could do to her.

Noted

Ummmm, I was hoping it’d be simpler due to the basic roles present. That and I didn’t know my social analytical skills were this bad, especially since I’m used to quick social deduction game like town of Salem where there are alot more mechanical elements. Regardless, I’m starting to think this kind of game isn’t for me, I figured I’d give it a try.

Ok. We’ll chop you next then.

I’ll try my best but I’ve come to the conclusion that the most towny thing for me to do right now is just put myself on PoE. Again, I have no way of proving myself.

Having stated that, I might aswell just claim vanilla town now despite hinting it when Magnus ‘called me out’ on it earlier.

Sorry but this does not give you town points, the contrary. So do try your best if you are town.

New cat unlocked

I’m going to try, I’m just simply warning you that I will most likely be a problem in the late game. If you don’t wanna PoE me I’m fine with that. Who knows, perhaps once people start dying and activity decrease’s I’ll actually be somewhat useful. Yes, I know that sounds scummy but I don’t know how else to say it.

1 Like