Flicker! FM - The Kidnapper Team Will Strike Again...

I’ve been unable to check this thread until now hello friends

Ask me any questions while I’m here, I’ll take em’

reads would be preferable

what do you think about the biggest wagon (magnus’)

opinions on neon and memes
do you know what seth is doing
do you have a read on silly?

Town:
Okazo
Atlas
Magnus
Memes
Nulltown
Zorvo
Nullscum
Silly
Neon
Lemon
Probably Scum
Jaiden
DirectorHail

I will elabourate on these as I am asked but this is mostly based on what I can remember from my thoughts on people the last time I checked. Pure Laziness.

Considering Magnus is the only person whose trying to lead any kind of effort right now I would consider that wagon to be an attempt by the evils to get rid of the only person making any effort to play the game early while they still can. Even if a few of them die after-the-fact they’ll have gotten rid of a fairly vocal player who very well may be scumreading actual evils.

I don’t like the posts they’ve made but I can’t say they’re 100 percent evil so they’re in my “probably scum” list. Purely reading into how they were acting earlier. They could have provided some actual content since.

I would say their willingness to engage in Okazo’s sharade early on even though it provided nothing seems scummy to me, just an attempt to speak without saying anything. They also appear to agree with the Magnus wagon which I wholesale disagree with, so that’s another reason for me to not trust that.

1 Like

Holy shit… my lock town might not just randomly die…

#caught

But what if…I don’t want to be alive I just also don’t want to throw.

Reads list scummy. Are you fully caught up?

Does anyone actually have a good argument for why Magnus is scum other than them not liking the people they suspect?

Not yet. Haven’t had the chance yet. Sorry!

I posted the basic premise

I accept this answer but I will be ignoring your reads until your caught up a lot has happened.

I don’t hold much credit to my reads as a bad player but I will do you a favour and catch up anyway so I don’t accidentally frame myself in the future with outdated reads

1 Like

i essentially have the exact opposite point of view
why do you think o.kazo is town? to me, they’ve done really nothing to advance town wincon and just keep popping in to say things

noted
director doesn’t seen to be leading the wagon however, same with kitty. From my point of view it was mostly memes and neon, both of which you have as either nullscum or town, nothing too extreme

I assume this is talking solely about neon, which I agree on for evident reasons

Duly noted
I don’t remember much from them tbh, but from what I saw they were ~eh

i believe i saw this
i tend to disagree
magnus has been doing a decent job of trying to get town running, and they have been providing at least decent takes for someone early on. from what i’ve seen from them, they’ve been doing what i’ve been doing just… way better

1 Like

I’m fixated on the fact I don’t think a seasoned forum mafia player would deliberately draw attention to themselves and set themselves up for failure as an evil player with a game with a forced execution every day.

It could very well end up that they end up being the person that gets voted out purely because there’s “no better leads”. Unless it’s a role that wants to die or get voted out for whatever reason I think it’s more just a bored town messing around rather than an evil who would most likely be concious about the fact that if they mess up their play they screw over their very small team of 3 other people.

Maybe I’m just missing it too me there pushes feel muted and hedgy.

I actually liked their reads list but since than it felt vaguely like they were trying to pocket me and heavily like they were just prodding pushes to see if anything stuck

With that said I don’t like how big this wagon got this quickly.

UNVOTE Magnus

ForNowTM

i think looking at an objectively silly argument to solve someone isn’t very helpful overall
scum tends to mess around for no reason, if nothing else to seem more comfortable in thread aswell

Perhaps not, but lucky for you there’s 10 other town who you can try and convince to wagon them if I’m wrong :stuck_out_tongue:

i think this part is true at least, and is part of their playstyle
constantly trying and evaluating different options sounds like how they’d play

Actually 8 not including yourself or your target

do you have a counterargument to my response then?