FoL Awards 2023 - Nominations Thread

holy shit you responded in like 5 seconds how did you even read what I said

2 Likes

idk i clicked and saw the post and my eyes went to the bold and i was like “well ackshually”

4 Likes

you’re right though, I forgot she subbed into fam3 and I don’t think she even played a mash before in her life? still tried her best to contribute iirc

our history is extremely rocky but I still feel extremely comfortable with nominating you :) keep being epic

3 Likes

I’d be happy to second this!

2 Likes

Same.
Tutuu is fun AF to play with!

1 Like

Sir that is my quote

2 Likes

However I can agree that tutuu’s nomination so third’d

1 Like

it is

I was trying to link the thread without even entering it but apparently that just links to a… post in the thread? i don’t really know what happened there

By the end of the link, you see numbers between the slash

For example this is thread 4205 and you are post 104

So yeah it does link to a post

I think what it does is that if there’s an unread post, when you try to link a thread, it links to the last post in the thread that you read instead

At least that’s my theory

i was going to make this nomination too
robbed again

3 Likes

L bozo

20 Likes

and ratio

5 Likes

the fact this is my highest liked message means a lot

12 Likes

i would like to nominate the slanktai gimmick for funniest moment or if this is the wrong category then best meme

there’s like no noms for this category and this feels like a no-brainer so

3 Likes

Seconding.

2 Likes

We have a great community!

1 Like

/nominate Luka for Rookie of the Year

LOL I forgot to do this. Anyway hey guys did you know that Luka started playing FM this like summer because I sure would not have guessed I thought he was joking about the Rookie of the Year thing at first. Incredible fuckin wolf performance in Stratagem whateverthefuck [NOTE: by this he means 15], solid showing in every other game I’ve read from him, super fun to play with, it’s like 2AM so forgive me for this nomination not being more thorough but he does speak for himself. Gaming

[Also no noms for 2 months? We’re slacking. Remind me to do more in the morning]

4 Likes

this can be fixed by someone nominating FAM town for best town performance already

2 Likes

I /nominate FAM town for:

Best Town Performance - Group (special game): For collective excellence as town in a Special-queue game.

-uh yeah they were okay i guess

4 Likes