FoL Awards 2024 - Bootleg Thread

seconded

1 Like

i nominate @katze for best mod award

i second this

3 Likes

No I was confused specifically by the “he left it for minutes” part when timestamps show he did not lol

1 Like

its a 1 minute delay on my screen but i was there to me it felt like more. it could be up to 1:59 minutes total delay maximum. we could ask @Zugzwang to run some numbers

I challenge this. I nominate @May for best mod award

4 Likes

I nominate @Marshal for the ElizaThePsycho Lots of Love Award

Somebody who, much like our beloved late Eliza, spread the love and made sure everyone knew they were appreciated

Comes with eliza’s leftover discord nitro ofc

3 Likes

nya nya nya

2 Likes

thank you, nerd boy

so we have a 1:01 minute of delay

rounding this up (because why would you round down? extra time doesnt hurt, but reducing time causes problems) - rounding this up we get a delay of 2 minutes

2 minutes is plural. it is more than 1 minute. ergo, it is sufficiently accurate to say “minutes” in the bionic nomination

3 Likes

blushes red

3 Likes

you are like a red balloon i wanna pop you

2 Likes

I’m town colored.

4 Likes

i am going to crush you shut your mouth

1 Like

hmmm maybe I should become yellow

2 Likes

oops
failed yellow zug

4 Likes

if u use this as ur avatar i swear on my life i will abuse my friendly relationships with the mods to get u banned

6 Likes

yellow zug success

3 Likes

honestly i like it yeah. kinda neat

1 Like

this is what happens when you use max instead of min

1 Like

(yeah I’m doing all the editing through Python I’m a nerd)

2 Likes

You don’t even need to round up. 1 minute and 1 second is 1.01666666666 minutes.

It would be improper grammar to say 1.01666666666 minute. Therefore, it is minutes and your original statement is correct even without rounding.

4 Likes