FoL Awards 2024 - Bootleg Thread

yeah but usually the suggestions are either true but not real categories or funny and this was neither

2 Likes

NEW RULE

• Submissions must be funny to orangeandblack5 specifically
9 Likes

im not sure about your question mark, bionic didnt take the cookie and i encouraged them to take it by editing my above post

i didnt post it in the actual nomination thread because this isnt a real nomination category

i found it very wholesome and wanted people to be happy for bionic. this isnt a serious thread. it has been mostly used for being funny, true. but ā€œstick on topicā€ to a for-fun topic inherently doesnt make sense

1 Like

I nominate @orangeandblack5 for the forgot to read thread rules award.

8 Likes

i think i understand it. orange didnt intend to be a curmudgeon. he just took my post very literally

i can see him reading this post as me claiming bionic never took the cookie. so he noticed a contradiction and pointed it out in a literal manner. thats how his brain works

but no, just to be clear, yeah bionic did take the cookie but they didnā€™t want to, that was my implication

1 Like

yeah thats probably true I just wanted to take any opportunity I could to make fun of the website administrators

7 Likes

I nominate @orangeandblack5 and @Chloe for worst fortressoflies.com admins

6 Likes

Nominate @lol for most moms done by a mafia player

4 Likes

Nominate @tutuu with the the ElizaThePsycho award

6 Likes

seconded

1 Like

i nominate @katze for best mod award

i second this

3 Likes

No I was confused specifically by the ā€œhe left it for minutesā€ part when timestamps show he did not lol

1 Like

its a 1 minute delay on my screen but i was there to me it felt like more. it could be up to 1:59 minutes total delay maximum. we could ask @Zugzwang to run some numbers

I challenge this. I nominate @May for best mod award

4 Likes

I nominate @Marshal for the ElizaThePsycho Lots of Love Award

Somebody who, much like our beloved late Eliza, spread the love and made sure everyone knew they were appreciated

Comes with elizaā€™s leftover discord nitro ofc

3 Likes

nya nya nya

2 Likes

thank you, nerd boy

so we have a 1:01 minute of delay

rounding this up (because why would you round down? extra time doesnt hurt, but reducing time causes problems) - rounding this up we get a delay of 2 minutes

2 minutes is plural. it is more than 1 minute. ergo, it is sufficiently accurate to say ā€œminutesā€ in the bionic nomination

3 Likes

blushes red

3 Likes

you are like a red balloon i wanna pop you

2 Likes

Iā€™m town colored.

4 Likes