and i know you like it somewhat

not pull pork

1 Like

pulk pull

pulled pork revolving doors

2 Likes

national anthem is. alright

i didnt like the fourth one
i wouldve guessed it as the worst but you said the 1st made you uncomfy so i’d go with that instead

pulk pull revolving doors is easily the worst radio to ever head it completely disrupts the album, the lyrics are silly and completely lifted from a childrens book as well as altered into weird ass chipmunk noises with big ass reverb theres no building in the sound or anything its evil

trans Atlantic drawl makes me uncomfortable in a good way

2 Likes

i tried to call the fact you made chloe listen to it quadruple that you’d somewhat like it

1 Like

on a tier list

1. trans atlantic
  2. national anthem

3 pulk pull
4 pop is dead

none breach my top 10

oh no we fucked up horrendously in the ammesiac listening party and accidentally played it on 4 separate occasions

2 Likes

pop is dead i figured would be your least favourite given the. fascinating lyrics
it has a music video and you can’t find it on YouTube

2 Likes

I have been redeemed at music league

3 Likes

peggy is good y’all are sleeping on him

i need you guys to be proud that i didn’t submit something off of tbab or good kid maad city for instant kendrick name recognition

it would have been more points but it would not have been Honest. Those would not have been Honest submissions for my “let’s get FoL into hip hop” quest

2 Likes

this is the second time @Marshal has dropped out immediately before i planned on subbing weezer

kinda unfair imo

4 Likes

i need a second to talk about how COOL my song is and why I love it so much

noisz starlivht spoilers (bc ofc its from that game)

this song was specifically made for noisz starlivht and SPECIFICALLY the level where Sumire (one of the characters) wants to fucking murder someone. Like straight up. in the story her best friend Hakuno (who’s trans) gets outed as trans by her dad in an effort to defame her. And sumire gets so mad at this (and has the ability to) that she wants to go kill hakuno’s father.

This song is meant to encapsulate that feeling of hatred and (literally) battling the monster within yourself and it does it so well and its so COOL, especially with what they did in the fight in game! they actually somehow turned a rhythm bullethell game into a horror game for a level. the creativity behind every part of the music, the level, and the story and how well it all works together is amazing.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tSz7JKyCVnE

i am BEGGING YALL to watch the level for this one bc its SO cool. also worth mentioning that the mosnter in it has a 5% chance to be uncensored and the chance gets higher as u go up in difficulties (overload being the highest)

god i love thisg ame and all the design behind it

1 Like

i was planning on submitting

but then i decided against it

1 Like

then i was planning on submitting

but it was a bit too Not weird
but that kid is NOT happy

1 Like