FoL Music League

I voted, didnt leave comments for everything bc i didnt have time but i did listen to it all

Anyways, what i said before i deleted it was,

I think i uh had a very different idea of what this theme meant? And i didnt do a write up because i thought everyone was on the same page

I thought it was depressing “life sucks but i gotta keep moving forward” music tbh lol

2 Likes

Songs that I loved enough to add to my playlist (so far)

(Hayloft II not included bcus I already knew it, it’s a banger)

3 Likes

@Ash i saw that you liked Your Heart Is A Muscle The Size Of Your Fist but wish it had more accompaniment

Check out the version by Ramshackle Glory
Same song name

1 Like

honestly cant believe u like the ramshackle glory version more…

im so mad ethel cain flopped you guys just dont get jt

2 Likes

I can finally thank you for this.

Yeah, the Ramshackle version is better. Thanks for the recommendation!

1 Like

ilysm

Out of curiosity, what was the vision on that song?

some people are choosing not to get it but that’s neither here nor there…

Sorry im not ignoring you i’ll reply later i havent had like any time to sit down and type stuff while w fam lol

3 Likes

You’re good, you’re good.
I’m not gonna come after you for having a life.

i am

bitch

1 Like

Evil orangeandblack5 is regular orangeandblack5.

1 Like

glad we can finally agree on something

2 Likes

i could be far worse things than rachel lindt

1 Like

@Chloe, @Marluna, @sulit, @Garfooled, @Daeron, and @Marluxion, three hours left! Get your picks in, picks in, Pikmin!

2 Likes

Damn did it with only 13 minutes to spare :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Okay so, my interpretation of the category was less of an upbeat and encouraging song, and more of a “life fuckin sucks, but i’ve gotta press on” melancholic song, so i submitted a song that reflects that feeling and vibe. The lyrics talk a lot about her trauma growing up, how god must have abandoned her if he’s real, and how she copes with her struggles by drinking a lot

then the outro is about how shes still pushing forward in spite of all that because she’s doing it for her dad and some (presumably dead) guy named Dale, and also for herself

I do it for my daddy and I do it for Dale
I’m doing what I want and damn, I’m doing it well
For me, for me
For me, for me

in hindsight i should have made a writeup but tbh i really assumed everyone was on the same page wrt the theme and that was a bad read on my part, oh well

2 Likes