FoL Music League

u had a fire sub for the evil round im not a total hater

1 Like

I understand evil music. I don’t understand love songs at all

1 Like

One thing music league messes with my head with is I never listen to individual songs. Just albums. So the songs aren’t submitted in their proper context…

I mean

are you sure about that?

vocaloid takes input words and outputs generated human-like vocals

“AI” (actually LLMs) takes input words and outputs generated human-like text

the underlying process is not actually all that dissimilar, although LLMs are generally much larger and more advanced

I believe the underlying processes are, in fact, pretty dissimilar lol. Vocaloids use recording samples of a particular person and software to synthesize and stylize the singing of user inputted lyrics. The output is repeatably deterministic and the user has fine grain control over each individual slice. LLMs are black boxes that don’t offer anyway near as much control over the output (the prompt is not going to be at a sub-note level) and the output of LLMs is often not guaranteed to be repeatedly because of built-in randomness in its output. Like they’re vastly different technologies in almost every regard. Reducing them to the same thing because they both take input and produce a synthesized voice as output is like comparing a bicycle and a kayak because they both carry people from one place to another.

4 Likes

what you fail to understand is that that is exactly what I was doing :P

1 Like

plus nowadays vocaloid is just this lol

Thats
Literally AI
Thats not even vocaloid

you cannot stop the progress of progress

1 Like

IMG_1768
@may FUCK OFF

5 Likes

back to the drawing board

Lol. Lmao

1 Like

this is why you pick a theme others are not familiar with and stick with it

It definitely isn’t

4 Likes

This is a side thing

1 Like

just went ahead and submitted the first thing i thought of and it went through so you didnt Get me but it very well could be the second thing i thought of

1 Like

wait hang on

or the third thing i thought of

which

why was that not the first thing i thought of

WE’LL SEE

i GUESS i could change it hmmm