FoL Music League

did i make a minor spelling mistake

2 Likes

yes and therefore you will be crucified

2 Likes

katze died for our sins

See the thing is that I submit one song that you all don’t like. You all submit like a dozen songs I don’t like. So who’s really suffering here

4 Likes

change the world

my final message

goodby e

5 Likes

It’s nice to figure out why I don’t like music

1 Like

I only like internet loser music and very popular music from the 1970s and it’s nice to affirm the fact that this is actually the case and it’s not just that I only listen to such music

And sometimes I do like music outside these categories and that’s nice too. Much to think about!

i prob shouldve dumped more votes into the first song considering its been stuck in my head since I listened to it and I added it to my playlist bc I liked it so much but I wanted to show i liked other ones too lmao

2 Likes

I think being exposed to different kinds of music you don’t normally listen to is the entire point of a music league lol. I don’t like death grips, but I’m not gonna begrudge anyone for submitting it.

3 Likes

Our song is doing a bit better than I thought it would. Nice.

2 Likes

I just need my song to beat Chloe’s (I must prove that I can still do well in Music League without being carried by Guava).

my song probably has 2 votes you’re fine

1 Like

My only ally left the game

@Marshal you were my only hope

2 Likes

Ur all so weezerphobic

5 Likes

3 Likes

WOOOOOOO lets go jess banger banger banger

1 Like

i think i shoulda explained better that meet the grahams was supposed to be music drake would commit crime to but it was mostly a meme submission anyway

2 Likes

image (on the morrissey song)

rip missed opportunity i so almost subbed f500 which is also quite the banger

Moon made me give you a point you have to say thank you to Moon