FoL Music League

I was gonna rank all the songs on how many Splatoon weapons/shorthand nicknames for Splatoon weapons on comms they mentioned but then the first two songs weren’t in English and I would feel obligated to be thorough and it was just too much

1 Like

“How can songs possibly mention Splatoon weapons” well for one the Nautilus 47 is called the Naut so the word “not” would count.

1 Like

i figured out the nostalgic bit from it being from newgrounds

1 Like

:trumpet:

subbing if work permits is cheating c:

3 Likes

I was gonna say how do you feel nostalgia for a 2 year old song

sir it is from 2010

1 Like

tbh i regreted giving it 4 votes a bit after i did it but it was def a banger

eh either way the rest of my writeup stands

i just lookd at spotify release oops

As usual I voted just perfectly to bump my song out of the top 3

also how tf cape gonna be questioning the catfit of the song I picked for the nostalgia cat

tf kinda mansplaining is this :laughing:

A music video says farrr more than what 500 characters gives you imo, and it also always enhances the expierence. At that point everyone ahould just submit a music video link bc of that, and bc i feel ljke that goes against the spirit of the ckmpetiton (and wasnt agreed upon beforehand) i chose not to watch it

1 Like

also people completely failing to grasp the concept of a gimmick sub even by the 5th category is super funny ngl

more of you should do them they’re fun

wait ash too

what the fuck

lmao get owned

1 Like

mf nostalgia police out here

YouTube existed three months before I was born.

Tbh i thought i was gonna sweep with pollyanna lmao

It’s a good song.

I suppose now comes the question of the Divergence: do we want to split this into 2 Music Leagues, each with 6-8 people, or remain as one cohesive Music League?

1 Like

next time simply submit one of the greatest songs of all time with full knowledge that all of chloe jess and nut agree :wowee:

5 Likes

Literally cheating 1948

1 Like