FoL Music League

1 800 PAIN hell yes
i didnt think of submitting HURT
but I should have to match

I don’t really feel guilty about listening to music. Or rather I feel embarrassed to like music at all, doesn’t matter what it is. So I went more for a song with a vibe of Guilt

1 Like

fol music league

1 Like

“guilty pleasure” doesn’t (usually) mean you actually feel literal guilt about it

it’s just something that you like that doesn’t normally align with your interests

3 Likes

That is all music I’m generally uninterested in music

(But actually: the way I listen to music also just doesn’t really align with the concept of “something I like that’s outside my usual tastes”, I only listen to albums, and usually from the same like 5 artists, so there’s nothing that “stands out” as unusual individually)

1 Like

whoever made me listen to the line “no i won’t say i’m sorry for liking lewd elf girls and futanari” is going on my shitlist i wish i could give negative votes for transphobia

4 Likes

Oh, shoot, I need to vote.

damn bro somebody really hit y’all with one of the worst ken ashcorp songs huh lol

1 Like

oh damn i have not voted yet

1 Like

if negative votes were a thing then the guilty pleasure category would be like twice as funny ngl

1 Like

Negative votes are actually a thing; we just have it turned off.

2 Likes

turn them back on so i can shun people who submit music i dont like (how dare their opinions differ to mine!)

2 Likes

so all of them

in this house we cannot stand ken ashcorp

@Mistyx @Marluna @spf 1 day warning

3 Likes

nah there are some good ones

1 Like

you’re really not beating the allegations

2 Likes

unfortunately I legally cannot cite any good ones (yet)

2 Likes