FoL Music League

in other words

that dril tweet about trying to budget when spending $4000 on candles but it’s putting all my votes into hammer and agoraphobia

3 Likes

Is it possible to change the number of votes before round 2 voting? 12 votes was probably a good number when there were like 10 people playing, but we uhhhh might need more lol

4 Likes

so many thoughts i wont say because being stupid is funnier

i made the op all nice

1 Like

to make up for my dogshit votes this round

i hope you forgive me

:rofl:

depending on how much the dogshit votes lean in my favor ill consider it

1 Like

@nutella @pandora @mollylikesorigami @may @…thestrokeslover can you revote

i increased vote totals to 15

sorry for the pings

2 Likes

…thats not how it works is it

i’ll change voting totals during round 2
apologies

1 Like

sulit is strokeslover btw

2 Likes

it would make everybody who already voted have 3 less otherwise, i think
cause you cant revote when you aee the totals
i forgot

2 Likes

Maybe I was wrong on the theme, when I submitted my song, but I really want to clear things up, before I start scoring.

[The definition of Melancholy I know of = feeling sad, for a period of time, most of the time without reason. (So not always without a reason)]

Is Melancholy secretly synonimous with feeling bad?

Like most of the submitted songs are fixated on the “without reason” part, but in my opinion a lot of those haven’t nailed the feeling sad part. In my opinion they just feeling bad. (about someone, or something.)

melancholy is specifically sad (afaik), and i do feel like there are a good few songs which missed that note or didnt hit it as hard as others

1 Like

i dont think melancholy needs to be without reason

1 Like

yeah, I was on that note too.

I just felt off, after listening those songs, so I asked to be sure, if I am wrong.

Weezer into Radiohead into Strokes is a wild chain.

1 Like

*W chain

1 Like