[Game Thread - ENDGAME 2/17] The 'Supa Mario' Sorcerer17 - Mafia Wins

I didn’t notice that until someone much further down said that it was. So that’s kinda an oof. I was reacting to things as I saw them. Good advice though and despite this reasoning behind Vul being gone, the fact remains I still liked most of their posts.

Yes
Eh, I mean, I believe they certainly are a thing. It’s just the question of whether or not it happens to you and I don’t think I can say either way, meaning it’s still a valid point to put out there.

anyways
i will now go do stellaris FM

damn hippos iso is straight up bad

1 Like

hes probably mafia

okay time for bed

:clock1030: w :clock1030:

I rushed and everyone’s gone anyway

Jeez

Anyway after thinking about it
If Marshal is town, eli could be trying to pocket her by being a yesman/cheerleader with no good evidence

you skipped the part I wanted you to read

Hes not really backed up anything he’s said he just says “good post” “I second this” “I agree” stuff like that without giving why he agrees or any alternative opinion

Marshal's ISO, but the juicy parts:

Begin evidence of “hard reads with jack shit to support it”

They just assume it’s villagery

Later down the line it’s revealed what they thought Arete was doing wasnt really what they were going for, and yet their response is simply

Pocketing if ive ever seen one

Lots of tinfoiling here
NAI

Long-winded preemptive defense
The selfmeta here is confusing here, NAI at best

Long readlist + justification
Things to note are here:

This, said about someone who’s said almost every game “d1 reads are useless for me”

And ill say it again

“D1 reads are useless for me”

proceeds to vote cheese instead

Lots of very low level reads going “eh” (see: eli, leafia), but for some reason wolfreads this one

Again, ive mentioned this before
Garbage take that’s waaaay too okay with me dying aith no evidence, even though he clearly wolfreads marl more
They only engage about Marl once more

TL;DR: Marshal’s waaaaay to okay with me dying, pulls shit out from nowhere like “oh they arent doing much so wolf” on me, attwmpts to pocket aroot, and scumreads Marl but really doesnt?

This has to die

/unvote

i didnt read the post and am unlikely to unless i am pinged tomorrow with a request to do so

but the hyperbolic language reminds me of ahit cop13

…is this about me or

This is what i really don’t like about Marshal this game

All the "ignoring scumreads and “hurrying it up so I can have fun” stuff

1 Like

Scumreads"*

i have made no progress on stellaris FM
time to sleep

Thank you for your reminders of what you are doing eli

(no offense)

I think she’s acknowledged the scumreads on her last night, but decided it was easier to not bother with the scumreads since that would end up being majority of her posts?

Like the early hammer stuff looks bad, but overall I’m seeing solving posts from her which is why I’ve been fine with her so far.

yeah

can you remind what this was again

A hat on time

1 Like