[Game Thread - ENDGAME 2/17] The 'Supa Mario' Sorcerer17 - Mafia Wins

/vote wazza @Host_Account_1

if you think me understanding maris joke read on you is dumb and scummy im sorry, i never scumread u for it i just said i did get the reasoning and liked it especially as it was yknow, made earlygame but i guess it doesnt matter because marshal was bsing.

ignore the fact i cant type im on my own pc and the keuboard is so fucking dark i cant see the keys and my memory of the keyboard is only so well and i also dont feel like fixing my mistakes and yeah

im assuming thats why ur voting me

my misty read was not a joke ftr but was overexaggerated to get people talking about it

wazza read is less exaggerated
neither are jokes

1 Like

I also do think mistyx & vul are >rand not w/w just from that so

1 Like

Cat Banana GIF
lolcats made infinitely easier by the gif feature

3 Likes

I can at least agree with the last statement, although i dont agree (but can see why you would) that mist is super scummy based off of just not liking the game tbh i feel like in games i remember playing with them they’ve kinda kept that low wim attitude regardless of alignment.

cat kittens GIF

Also gif feature is huge w especially as i can have an easier time sending wwfg and lolcats

Wahoo VC #2

Voted Voters Votes
Arctic Min (#35), Hippopablompoyeetus (#80) 2/9
Min Mistyx (#77) 1/9
Hippopablompoyeetus Arctic (#37) 1/9
Marshal Vulgard (#43) 1/9
Wazza Marshal(#81) 1/9
Not Voting Outedwolf, Kiiruma, Clonedcheese, YoubutWorse, ElithePsycho, Arete, Marluxion, Bradland, Atlas, Wazza, Leafia 11

Thought this started later than this but Hippo feels somewhat villagery to me and Atlas just has a tiny bit of scummiest. That’s all I have so far.

i’m just chillin tbh

Town KP is irrelevant if Atlas really is the Sorcerer, moreso the Town Support, and if he isn’t, the message goes to the real Sorcerer when they read.

I don’t see any harm in what I’m doing or what I’m saying

That’s a good thing to do I think.

literally how is town KP irrelevant in that case

wait nvm, you responded to a different post

ignore me, I got distracted by some troll

Catchup

Summary

Cool

Honestly trusting this cuz “i dont want to blow up town” is a mood

This is a thought :tm:

I dont like it

I cant tell sarcasm nor jokes so here’s hoping that this read is a meme

Cool

This gave me pause but i think i know where it comes from ig

Yes dont say “hey im making this dude a bomb” but please make sure to take thread feedback

Uncool

No votes for now im j generally confused at ppl

AMA

I thought you were still talking about me questioning Atlas.

I agree with you on the whole not choosing the bomb person publicly, me asking you about the whole wolves killing the person decided was a genuine question because personally I didn’t see anything wrong with it

Why don’t you like it?

I dont know

Part of the reason why i dont like it

Somewhere along the lines of “why are u doubting a sorc claim” ig

Yeah, revealing the bomb person publicly is a very bad idea I think.

Why wouldn’t I doubt it? This is Atlas for gods sake, even if he’s Town trying to bait wolves to attack him, it won’t work thanks to his history, and if he’s Sorc doing a double bluff, then good for him, I’m still going to doubt it though as there’s nothing wrong with me doing that. Like I said before, shrouding judgement.