[Game Thread - ENDGAME 2/17] The 'Supa Mario' Sorcerer17 - Mafia Wins

Yes. We’re all wolves and you’re the only villager.

1 Like

Everyone else I think has some worth to town past d1

Past by has some worth to give to us later in the game, and should be saved for d2 onwards

The only one I’d take out is Marshal as I think he might be a villager.

She has been acting weird, and refuses to even acknowledge the fact that people scumread her

The latter is what I find to be somewhat villagery. I feel a wolf would be more likely to argue against scumreads than just pretend they don’t exist and ignore them.

Thats exactly what she wants you to think and get away with ignoring valid points about her

How do you know it isn’t just her wanting to actually solve and show everyone she’s a villager? I always see people saying that trying to defend yourself from wolf accusations is wolfy behavior and now you’re trying to tell me that the exact opposite of that is also wolfy? It isn’t.

If she wanted to solve she’d refute points about her

Who in their right mind would say that

Everyone that wolfread someone for doing it. It happens all the time. It has even happened to me on occasion.

Its the way they defend themselves, not the fact they are defending themselves

Not necessarily. That isn’t solving.

It helps the town not mislynch which saves them a day + kp they could use on mafia + stuff for pr’s

I see. Makes sense I guess.

Fun fact: Eli and the host count have posted the same amount of times

There has been 8 vc’s

4 Likes

This made me laugh honestly.

im back and have like 300 posts left

as of post 700 i think atlas, ybw, leafia, arete are villagers

i think cloned, marshal, eli, misty are likely to be wolves

i haven’t really liked misty’s takes and i think i normally see more from village her
if i didn’t mention this read earlier

Going to head out for now, so talk to everyone more later. :sleepingleafeon:

oh