[Game Thread - ENDGAME 2/17] The 'Supa Mario' Sorcerer17 - Mafia Wins

I’m gonna go take a shower, be back in like 45~ minutes

atp im honestly p confident in atlas being a villager, his stubbornness of arguments is something idk it makes me want to pull my hair out but I think its towny, his whole high and mighty “you’re never endgaming sorry babe” comes from a place of what I can only assume is villagery haughtiness

Eli im less sure of what to make of, I don’t think he’s “white knighting” me but yeah idk

i saw outedwolf ask about arete and arctic, I started typing an answer but idk if i ever posted it I think i was still arguing

I think arete is just straight up a villager, they’re hitting all of the village arete notes i’d expect them to hit as v and I haven’t seen them able to fake as wolf.
I could explain more in depth but it’d require me to go, like, very specifically indepth so unless someone actively wants me to do that im not

arctic could go either way for me, his posts are fine on surface level but they don’t have the v i l l a g e r y s p a r k they can have so im wary

That’s my job.

revisiting this (gonna try to keep it in 3 tiers)

Marshal
YBW
Arete
Vul
Min
Atlas

Eli
Brad
Leafia
outedwolf
kiiruma
Misty
Arctic

cheese
marl
hipp
wazza

middle tier a bit thick for me, there’s a few people where i’ve liked tiny things but im raising my standards abit

I feel like important shit just happened and I skimmed over it.

if it was a lot of posts of me and atlas i really dont think its worth reading

1 Like

Perfect!
Thanks!

tempted to slide eli into that top tier but ik he can/will be villagerier if he’s v so i think i’m waiting

But not me? :disappointed_relieved:

Actually I agree with your top tier since it’s basically what I have, but can you talk to me about Min? I’ve seen them post but for some reason nothing has stuck to me.

update: i’ve decided to just do the parts that case marshal

yes

i skipped past like half of the ISO but
where’d this come from (from a light skim it didn’t seem like this came out of anywhere)

this is in reply to
literally nothing

okay
well
acting weird needs to be elaborated
but
the second part is mostly NAI i think

this is… way too much confidence for no progression

well yes, but actually no

okay this is fair
but also
this directly contradicts your earlier statement, so
lol

i don’t know the context for this
but
from what i remember this is probably fair

these are all the posts which case marshal
and it’s literally just
“marshal not defending self dybu dabu caught wolf”

Min is someone who as mafia i’ve noticed tends to throw a tooon of fluff into their posting stuff (fluff includes memes, rando arguments picked with people, etc) but here seem to be hammering out reads a lot/at a fast rate which is something I would expect them to be mildly uncomfortable with if w, this read on min has worked for me in the past so im reasonably confident in him town

2 Likes

Okay, if you have high confidence in it, I’m willing to follow.

ftr min is probably my least confident townread among my entire top tier (tiers are still unordered) but I think hes, like, >>rand v just from macro

1 Like

Wahoo VC #10

Voted Voters Votes
Clonedcheese Mistyx (#504), BradLand (#598), Kiiruma (#640), Marshal (#947), Wazza (#960), Min (#1004) 6/9
Marshal Marluxion (#601), Atlas (#957), Arctic (#1047), Clonedcheese (#1192) 4/9
Vulgard EliThePsycho (#429), Outedwolf (#672) 2/9
Wazza Arete (#235) 1/9
EliThePsycho YoubutWorse (#478) 1/9
Outedwolf Vulgard (#688) 1/9
Marluxion Hippopablompoyeetus (#802) 1/9
BradLand Leafia (#927) 1/9
Not Voting 0

me: clicks on the little reply thing on marshal’s readlist
me: ooo shiny link on leafia thing
clicks link

this is TMI. i’m calling it now.

1 Like

What is the information that Leafia has too much of?

that you are way too eager to be townread

okay admittedly these are not things that would be likely shared in scumchat, but