[Game Thread - ENDGAME 2/17] The 'Supa Mario' Sorcerer17 - Mafia Wins

I rushed and everyone’s gone anyway

Jeez

Anyway after thinking about it
If Marshal is town, eli could be trying to pocket her by being a yesman/cheerleader with no good evidence

you skipped the part I wanted you to read

Hes not really backed up anything he’s said he just says “good post” “I second this” “I agree” stuff like that without giving why he agrees or any alternative opinion

Marshal's ISO, but the juicy parts:

Begin evidence of “hard reads with jack shit to support it”

They just assume it’s villagery

Later down the line it’s revealed what they thought Arete was doing wasnt really what they were going for, and yet their response is simply

Pocketing if ive ever seen one

Lots of tinfoiling here
NAI

Long-winded preemptive defense
The selfmeta here is confusing here, NAI at best

Long readlist + justification
Things to note are here:

This, said about someone who’s said almost every game “d1 reads are useless for me”

And ill say it again

“D1 reads are useless for me”

proceeds to vote cheese instead

Lots of very low level reads going “eh” (see: eli, leafia), but for some reason wolfreads this one

Again, ive mentioned this before
Garbage take that’s waaaay too okay with me dying aith no evidence, even though he clearly wolfreads marl more
They only engage about Marl once more

TL;DR: Marshal’s waaaaay to okay with me dying, pulls shit out from nowhere like “oh they arent doing much so wolf” on me, attwmpts to pocket aroot, and scumreads Marl but really doesnt?

This has to die

/unvote

i didnt read the post and am unlikely to unless i am pinged tomorrow with a request to do so

but the hyperbolic language reminds me of ahit cop13

…is this about me or

This is what i really don’t like about Marshal this game

All the "ignoring scumreads and “hurrying it up so I can have fun” stuff

1 Like

Scumreads"*

i have made no progress on stellaris FM
time to sleep

Thank you for your reminders of what you are doing eli

(no offense)

I think she’s acknowledged the scumreads on her last night, but decided it was easier to not bother with the scumreads since that would end up being majority of her posts?

Like the early hammer stuff looks bad, but overall I’m seeing solving posts from her which is why I’ve been fine with her so far.

yeah

can you remind what this was again

A hat on time

1 Like

In*

This is actually a good point ngl, Thought about it again and no one is defending cloned. Way more possible that they’re a ML in my eyes now

eli comes into thread, with some highly complex thoughts that make us all revaluate his slot

literally why

??? what? does a town ever say this? like, seriously what is this

atlas has only gotten better and better in my eyes as the game goes on

thank you to eli for actually doing something this entire game

anyway I think I don’t want cloned to die? unless I missed someone defending cloned at some point (which is possible) no one has defended their wagon the entire game. if someone can bring up evidence of this im ok with reconsidering but if no one has defended him I think this is a ML.

still dont like elis posts tbh

the game where you subbed in then started defending a wolf for valid reasons that i was too lazy to deal with

so i just flaked and let the wagon go through

sooooounds like me

Vote: Hippopablompoyeetus @Host_Account_1