[Game Thread - ENDGAME 2/17] The 'Supa Mario' Sorcerer17 - Mafia Wins

i think it makes sense if ur wolf lol he hoped for last minute votes on me and preemptively denied my cfd attempt on u

So you think in a world where me and cloned are both mafia we don’t cross vote for cred AND we don’t vote on a same person.

Why would I not just vote cloned if I was mafia.

Wahoo D2 VC #1

Voted Voters Votes
Hippopablompoyeetus EliThePsycho (#1819) 1/8
Not Voting Mistyx, Outedwolf, Kiiruma, YoubutWorse, Arete, Marluxion, Bradland, Wazza, Leafia, Arctic, Vulgard, Marshal, Min, Hippopablompoyeetus 14

Majority is 8 for now.

1 Like

I think kiiruma or whoever said it had it right that cloned was just planning to swap things up last min to me but got thrown off by my/eli’s votes

2 Likes

BTW Marshal, I think it’s probably best if you detonate within the next 6-12 hours, that way you can hear a lot of people’s thoughts on your decision, but also give us more then enough time to work with the info that will be provided (your flip and whoever elses flip)

1 Like

didnt read eod but im spewed right

1 Like

yeah spewed as wolf

i plan to kill within the next 4

2 Likes

My play makes no sense if I’m wolf why would I not just bus cloned or vote you to save him, I did the literal worse thing by partnering me with him but not trying to save him

if u vote me to save him i vote cloned out of selfpres so that wouldn’t work, you’d have to wait for another person to vote me either way

Ngl marshal ur clearly smart enough to see I’m not a good bomb from eod if ur town and if u are mafia ur never bombing me so I’m safe :joy::joy:

1 Like

i literally tried to vote cloned eod regardless but atp that doesnt matter

hey eli since ur in thread, who do u think marshal should bomb?

if not hippo im prob bombing wazza cuz i think shes also PoE and a solid kill to clear things out regardless, we’re at a position where we are in the advantage so we shouldn’t be going for anything crazy

i was actually planning on getting bombed but cloned flipping w kinda threw that off

2 Likes

i think marshal should bomb
uh
idk let me look at hippo’s reasoning for being a bad bomb
then ill decide

o yeah and I asked this in my post but people probably missed it

why did literally anyone ever scumread Atlas? Like I never got it

1 Like

i’ll leave a vague legacy before dying but ngl I don’t really feel like trying that hard

2 Likes

Just gonna quote it for ppl who are lazy cuz legit u need to hard reeval ur life if u think I come off as mafia from eod 1

mmmm
no
this is bullcrap

i am not big brain enough to understand this

so ill do this one instead

well… i don’t think marshal being mafia explains it tbh