[Game Thread - ENDGAME 2/17] The 'Supa Mario' Sorcerer17 - Mafia Wins

Yes you were, you were giving me second thoughts on the Cloned push, I was getting very unconfident on it, yet who was the one who convinced people to vote Cloned? Me. Who was the one who made the huge ISO on him? Me.

You think I wouldn’t push on him at the end for more credit if we werr wolf buddies, better yet, what the hell were you on about in your vote post, it’s like you made something on the spot

Literally if I was mafia why would I not vote the vanilla mafia cloned who was dead in water anyway.

If I’m mafia I’m obvs a power role me not dunking on cloned, guarantee saving myself who would survive longer, AND save the pr in the mafia team is so stupid.

I don’t think it really matters too much, since either way its a mafia down. Even if they get a PR its still a guranteed mafia down, so I think it’s usually always better to pick sorc targets from the poe

I would like thoughts / imput (from really anyone) on who I should bomb and why

I want to resolve PoE quickly (and I REALLY Think thats the best way to use bomb) but i’ll hear anything

2 Likes

note to self: i have until post 311 until i hit postcap

Y’all think I have the mafia brain of a potato

i mean
ideally ideally
you pick PoE town who then bomb a wolf
so

1 Like

well yea but like
what are u gonna do make a poe for town and a poe for wolves? theyre the same thing so its just better to pick from poe always

imma be real it’s kinda annoying to be bombed cuz I think i was hard spewed villager but i’d prob be sussed all game so its whatever

1 Like

I feel like based off of cloned marshal/hippo contains a wolf

Good thing it seeks like thats gonna resolve

1 Like

fair enough
i mean
“pick poe who you think are vaugely townier than the other poe” or smth

This wasn’t rhetorical someone dispute this

gonna go do stellaris FM now

Also hippo tbh w/v marshal/you world’s you get bombed infeel like

Cuz wouldn’t marshal w spew you almost instantly? Not even taking account for today cuz wolf!marshal is already in antispew

I lowkey agree with Marshal right here.

I’ll be the first to admit that if I had the bomb right now I’d claim that I was scum and go on a long speech how I had tricked the sorcerer into thinking I was a good candidate for getting the bomb so I could eliminate whoever I wanted now before bombing either Wazza or Hippo.

The whole thing before the bombing being just for the fun of it knowing I’d be flipping VT.

1 Like

how doesnt this argue apply exactly to me tho

Yeah I realised that I basically become number 1 towncore if marshal bombs a town as mafia so he might aswell bomb me.

So basically whatever Marshals alignment it makes most sense to bomb me. I cri.

yea idr feel like writing a legacy honestly i think imma bomb kinda soon

Rip hippo

if i were mafia and gonna bomb u why would I keep talking and not just bomb