[Game Thread] Morbtainado - Morbfia EPIC win

Kingmaker hype

Have you heard the tales of Achromatic the Bold?

I don’t think I have? All I know is that you tried to do Kingmaker in your champs game, lmao

The real question is who’s going to drop the first rvs vote?

Also, yes I know that I’m TMIing myself town there but that doesn’t necessarily make me a wolf. I had to wade though the jungles of Africa to do it, but I managed to find my rolecard and look at it. That’s my evidence that I’m a villager. The wolves will likely shade me for this by saying for example, Leafia, how are you so sure that you’re a villager? How do you know you can’t be a wolf? You’ve never even been to Africa, so you must be lying!

Then they’ll try to find my flight records in an effort to prove that I’m lying about that.

Yes that is what I am referring to.

So, in my version of King Maker we all vote our top 3 choices for king. Then the person who we vote for decides who to kill today. The twist, is if they are wrong we kill them tomorrow. There are a lot of layers to this and as the champs game and spec chat discovered it wasn’t as straight forward as it appeared, but essentially after some time to discuss with everyone we all vote and then go about the day.

It would have been quite successful in the champs game if it had been allowed, but fate was not so kind.

rvs votes are for suckers anyway.

/vote apocryphal

blinks

Leafia are you ok?

1 Like

No I don’t.

Yeah. Just feeling silly right now.

/vote ElizaThePsycho

Obligatory OMGUS rvs vote

2 Likes

This actually sounds pretty fun honestly.

Apoc and Eliza w/w, classic wolf theater tbh smh

Hmmm interesting

I like it

i canot believe you’d accuse me of such tjhing

Something something everyone is going to claim that they’re villa and will end up dying to the desperado bc lol accuracy

1 Like

Takes out magnifying lens I’ll investigate this fellow villagers!

1 Like

Can’t you, though?

implying

My bullshit is all natural smh

2 Likes

Shit, my meme arrows don’t work the way they’re supposed to