[Game Thread] Morbtainado - Morbfia EPIC win

ok

interesting. I will hold off responding to this for now but do know I plan to respond to it.

1 Like

i have hot choccy now
i will be returning shortly

1 Like

Noted.

On that note it is time for me to get some sleep with me and my odd sleep schedule for an American.

why did i sign up for this game again

1 Like

Because itā€™s morbing time.

1 Like

o/
Iā€™ll make sure to hard tunnel you so that you have no fun at all this game ^.^

1 Like

actually started disscussion about the game, +town points
wow I suck at tunneling

not a big fan of leafiaā€™s opening stuff tbh, seemed kinda meme-y (which is nai obv) but then got defensive when someone implied they might be wolf cause of it. just not a fan
/vote Leafia @door
also I forgot there was a post cap so imma stop typing like this, anyone else alive? im not going to be here much longer

1 Like

3 Likes

Hiya. I appreciate that you put effort into the tunnel. It would amuse me if you were wolf who said that only to town read me the next post to attempt to pocket me, mostly because it made me smile when you did it so it kind of worked if thatā€™s the case tbh.

1. What did you think about my Kingmaker idea? You can find it in my iso if you didnā€™t see it.

2. Do you have experience with Leafia? I do not have much, so defensiveness from what I have seen when looking up previous games didnā€™t seem a good indicator of alignment.

<3

I think its very likely that results in 2 townies being executed,
but Iā€™d still be in favor of giving it a try because I think the amount of info we get day 2 when people ethier push for us to follow through or not would be worth the risk
not like weā€™re any more likely to hit a wolf d1 without it

hello Kanave

Hello Jaiden o/

Nya

not a big fan of leafiaā€™s opening stuff tbh, seemed kinda meme-y (which is nai obv) but then got defensive when someone implied they might be wolf cause of it. just not a fan
/vote Leafia @door
also I forgot there was a post cap so imma stop typing like this, anyone else alive? im not going to be here much longer

Kind of a wolfy jump onto suspecting Leafia tbh

Probably unaligned with Leafia

Pinging me at 4am in the morning will not wake me any sooner.

Just donā€™t be sleeping then

1 Like

Iā€™m not a vampire.

3 Likes

Sounds like a you problem then

3 Likes