[Game Thread] Morbtainado - Morbfia EPIC win

I feel like leafia is thinking the exact opposite of everyone who is not voting pigeon and i kind of like it lol.

‘Great bus vote’

1 Like

I also agree that it’s bus kind of vote fwiw

1 Like

nono i’m mostly conncerned with the “there is 10 posts”
i guess its just you fundamentally misunderstanding the post which is NAI
but

well he said no one was resisting it and I went “Yeah no one is resisting bc theres nothing to read him town off of”

1 Like

10 posters can deffo be wolfy

the “pigeon is wolfy but like what about his accusers” is… definitely wolfy

1 Like

hmmm
ok that makes sense

I dunno, if Pigeon were scum, I’m not sure his partners would be this eager to save him. What even happens if he lives another day? He just gets voted then. It’s just buying time - I doubt he’s going to live that long. Unless scum are either stuck in sunk cost fallacy or taking refuge in audacity, this flashwagon is just way too obvious.

Now, on the other hand, if Pigeon’s town, I can totally see scum starting or at least joining this second wagon (presumably on another townie). It’s decent towncred to start a counterwagon when a townie’s about to Explode Die, and if it goes through and Epitau flips town, it allows them to waste another day pursuing Pigeon, as this is “proof” he’s scum.

I never intended to stay on this wagon until EoD; I just wanted to make the Pigeon vote more informative, and that’s been achieved. VOTE: Pigeon

4 Likes

You know, Squid is a resistor on this wagon
Squid/epi W/W?

I think if that was supposed to a bus its pretty throwing in terms of transparency. Then again they are new so maybe leafia is right.

1 Like

:wowee:

don’t make me dissolve this flashwagon

NOOOOOOO

2 Likes

It would be funny if we caught two scum day one because of a single vote

3 Likes

tbf that one vote is 10% of epi’s posts

1 Like

This is also town but i will boo you all the same.

VOTE: epitau

Dont think anything about how pigeon’s wagon was formed says wolf. Lets just preflip him v like absolute madlads. Dont need information if you solve correctly tbqh.

2 Likes

You just mindmelded with me here.

I think im okay with townreading may even more, mostly because this is so close to my exact thought process in the middle lol

1 Like

LONG LIVE THE FLASH WAGON

1 Like

top*