GOAT^2 - Game Thread (5/15) - Day 6 - Mafia wonnered

gonna be honest i have no horse in this race no one i townread is getting voted out so i pog

u guys do ur thing

2 Likes

can someone convince me to vote anyone else i don’t like how streamlined i’m feeling about this game

or like someone scumread me. zorvo why am i in your poe what relates me to kazo and who’d be my partner

It’s more like your related to the other PoE.

1 Like

Between these days I bought Splatoon 3

2 Likes

I want “it” (playing Splatoon 3) “more” than playing mafia

2 Likes

& BTW I didn’t respond to your defense because it had nothing of substance. I’ve tried to rid myself of my old habits (refusing to play defense, refusing to engage with anybody’s self-defense, considering a focus on self-defense rather than scumhunting a hard wolftell) while playing on actual forums, but I’ve still got em.

As for non-“this is just the way I am” excuses, I didn’t find engaging with your defense of yourself productive - it was all things I’d considered and dismissed as sufficient explanations for your behavior. I thought you were a wolf - still do. There was no reason to engage you on your points because I’d learn nothing and achieve nothing, wasting my time and posts. The only reason I’m engaging with this now is because you made it About Me, and I love talking about myself.

2 Likes

why though. you’ve thrown out a rather bulky poe so yeah there’ll some connections there but you’re kind of admitting it’s going to be mostly town

why specifically am i a potential wolf

There should be enough content around for me to build opinions on each wagon in an informed manner, but the cold weather is very bad for my joints, so no promises.

2 Likes

ElizaThePsycho (5): YoubutWorse, Zorvo, KingTroll, Vulgard, Marluxion
Marluxion (4): ElizaThePsycho, Lemonfairy, lol, May
illwei (1): Magnus
Lemonfairy (1): mollylikesorigami

Not Voting (2): illwei, BradLand

Day ends 2022-09-25T22:00:00Z

1 Like

Bad excuse
One I use all the time as w

2 Likes

“sorry wolfteam a new game came out sorry for slacking”

Bad wolves will look for any excuse to not be in thread

2 Likes

I completely refuted most of your arguments
How does that “lack substance”

What does substance even mean in this case

1 Like

So you don’t care to solve or whether you are voting a wolf or not
You only care that you are being mentioned

If this is your town game it is an actual disgrace to the concept of a villager

Hope you are a wolf honestly

1 Like

marl if you had an ita shot right now would you shoot it at ybw, illwei, may, or someone else

1 Like

MARLUXION IS TWISTING WORDS HERE
HE IS SHAMING A PLAYER DIRECTLY
MAY HAS PROVEN SHE WORKS LIKE THIS META WISE (as seen in her previous town game).

I HOPE HE IS WOLF CAUSE IF HE AIN’T, HE IS ONLY DESTROYING TOWN

WOLF WOLF WOLF

VOTE: Marluxion

1 Like

He would shoot it at me obviously. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

he quite obviously would not

maybe like out of annoyance but i’m talking gamewise

I do care to solve. Your posts had nothing for me to solve off of.

That’s literally what you said in the post I had quoted. My point wasn’t that Brad was right to have you in top town, my point was that you were very aware of whether people were TRing you. Weak tell, but it stood out to me.

You made it clear it wasn’t an actual thought you were arguing in the post itself. This also contains no new information. The examples someone uses are still indicative of their thought process, regardless of whether they’re actually arguing them.

And you had already stated that O kazo was a coinflip a thousand times and explained why you thought it. Your “arguments” here were just restatements of the posts I was quoting. There is nothing here, and so analyzing your responses provides me nothing. Defending myself against this accusation provides me something, at least, so I did it. Not a disgrace to the concept of being town. A grace to the concept of not wasting my damn time.

2 Likes