GOAT^2 - Game Thread (5/15) - Day 6 - Mafia wonnered

21 posts left. zorvo’s ufo game keeps getting suggested to me and i’m all for a rolemadness so i might do it

wow i hate this readslist though

1 Like

Yo what the fuck is this.

3 Likes

You know what, I’m going against the wall again.

VOTE: May

1 Like

Holy shit I have never laughed at a single post more this is so fucking funny by itself

1 Like

zorvo if you tell me to /in to your game rn i’ll do it

Sure

1 Like

Zorvo you’ve gotta understand. It was funny. It was

2 Likes

Instead of voting your likely wolf that you have.

I know how good of a solve you have and how good of a player you are so I’m going to ask you a simple question.

Marluxion flips wolf, who’s the last wolf?
Marluxion flips town, who are the two mafia?

1 Like

I must have just missed this part? but if so then it’s more likely he’s town because of the orzo guy doing the same thing (slight push on lol for the like improper post count track at the bottom of his post)

2 Likes

I haven’t properly looked into it yet, honestly, but you’re right that I should. I’m going to go figure that out right now, and I’m not even going to multitask while doing it, so you know I’m serious (<-- Sign I will get immediately distracted)

2 Likes

I understand you want a laugh but don’t try and vote me over as a flash wagon.
Maybe I’m overreacting and it wasn’t so serious but you just never flash wagon someone especially if you town read them.

Also lol knows better more then you do actually.

He was in a game, same one where Marluxion hammered me and complained it was a bad idea and how I was obvious town.

VOTE: Lol

1 Like

so you think marl and lol not liking eachother here is performance?

Yep

1 Like

is marluxion a wolf

1 Like

zorvo why not votoe me

1 Like

Lemon prob town

1 Like

yes i made one of your super towny towns make themself prove suspicious. illwei said you scumslipped but afraid to vote because probably knows you’re town…easy

1 Like

w/w obivously

zorvo illwei scumteam dreamteam

1 Like

oh zorvo has been pushing lol/marl the whole game

2 Likes