GOAT^2 - Game Thread (5/15) - Day 6 - Mafia wonnered

Don’t say me I can’t sus myself

1 Like

what about molly?
you think she’s unpartnered with everyone?

tbh I think it’s between you, Brad, and molly

if I’m misclearing someone, who do you think it would be?

Yep. It’s mildly outdated, but she seemed unpartnered with everyone except KT and Illwei last I read her. She is also the only one in the thread who isn’t claiming not JOAT.

You’re also using a tone where it sounds like you just want me to think it’s anyone but you or Vulgard, which is not particularly convincing to me.

2 Likes

You’re SELF lmaaooooo owned!!! Gottem!!! MAFIA caught by MAY compilation actually though if you’re town misclearing it’s Vulgard first

1 Like

well, I obviously would not scumread myself
and I have a decently strong TR on Vul

yourself*

so you think Vul is scum
and you think Brad, molly, and YBW are town

ugh maybe talk to me about why Brad and molly are both town and why Vul is scum
because I can’t really see how Vul is scummier

May, are you still there?

I feel like I’m monologuing

when I'm alone and no one is watching

Nah, you’re waiting for me to monologue.

Well, that’s not entirely true. This late in the game, I’m not thinking in binary “scumread/townread” terms - it’s all in pairs. You keep trying to reduce my reads to scumreads and townreads, and that’s just… not accurate. My individual vibe on someone’s just not something that I put a ton of stock in at this point, especially since this game’s narrowed down to pretty much exclusively people I viberead town. The thing I’m going to be able to meaningfully discuss is pairs - ask me my opinion on like, Brad/Molly as a team, not them individually.

I haven’t done great research on every possible pairing yet - I should read Vulgard shortly, at the very least, because he’s one of the more opinionated ones in the game and would probably show partnerships more based on, just, like, volume of people interacted with. I do remember off the top of my head that it was initially Vulgard calling out Molly’s “perfect reads”, I think? That would be an interesting interaction to be W/W, and I don’t mean interesting in the sense of necessarily unlikely, just… something that would have a vibe carried out throughout the rest of the game.

I do say you’re most likely misclearing Vulgard because Vulgard feels like… the type of person to be wolf with the way this game has felt in general. High-posting, loud town killing other high-posting, loud town, nightkills of opinionated people rather than generally townread ones, that sort of thing… I dunno. It’s a vibe, and that’s probably bad of me to go off of, but he also seems really paired with you.

My general townread on Brad is the other exception to the whole “pairs” thing, and that’s a mistake on my part - I need to specifically read people for pairedness with Brad, but I’m so tired, and it so seems like it’s you and Vulgard, so…

*You’re self

2 Likes

I still don’t get how Vul seems paired with me :wowee:
like aside from D5, when they started hard townreading me, there isn’t really anything?

fair enough

You have to think about the situations… The Situations. The way the textures of your posts align when you hold them next to each other just right. There are lines carved out by the nightkills and the way the executions play out that twist and converge and it was only on D5 that I was able to trace their center back to you two. It all must be understood. You can see this, no?

1 Like

no, there’s nothing

like how I thought I saw something with you and Magnus but it was all just in my head :joy_cat:

Yeah but I’m better at hallucinating partnerships so mine is correct and yours is wrong

1 Like

sigh

will molly be on before I go to sleep?
idk

mine was wrong and yours is wrong too

accept your wrongness

Lemon, you’ve seen enough of me to know that’s something I’ll never do.

1 Like

then stay wrong I guess :joy_cat:

1 Like