GOAT^2 - Game Thread (5/15) - Day 6 - Mafia wonnered

Soulreading this village

2 Likes

i like brad we shouldnā€™t kill brad he seems like a good guy this brad feller

2 Likes

Is this what you genuinely believe?

You donā€™t have a read on me beacuse?

1 Like

is he ur wolf partner (you can tell me I wont tell anyone)

3 Likes

No

14/150

4 Likes

I liked the fact Elizaā€™s two given wolfreads more or less matched a theory I already had in my head but didnā€™t put together myself. Could be a coincidence but I find that unlikely.

Other than that, I donā€™t think her posting has been AI.

Why is that cringe?

So you donā€™t want anyone to give any townreads?

1 Like

Do you have an opinion about the read itself?

1 Like

Iā€™m actually trying to answer this but for some reason Iā€™m drawing a blank.

1 Like

Whatā€™s the theory you had?

Itā€™s cringe donā€™t deny it

1 Like

It floated around in my head but I didnā€™t actually put it together until I saw the suggestion.

3 Likes

no townreads on d1 lmao. weā€™ve got 15 players let people you donā€™t really have reads on and people you want to survive mix so scum can help do some of your poe for you instead of giving them a handy list imo

itā€™s a toneread. i havenā€™t really noticed anything off about your tone but itā€™s just an interesting statement for me

iā€™m going to have to set up a pillow and a book in your pocket i guess

VOTE: BradLand

2 Likes

Lemons catch-up wall was very straightforward

I like it but not sure if itā€™s towny or not

2 Likes

Donā€™t like the tease?

1 Like

Itā€™s towny.

1 Like

You know whatā€¦ after some thought, Iā€™m going to keep my vote on KingTroll. I initially didnā€™t want to do that, since itā€™s inaction rather than action (and my initial vote on him was pretty much exclusively based on the pre-game joke he made about how heā€™d roll scum and Iā€™d get him out D1), but a lot of stuff theyā€™ve done has just feltā€¦ off to me.

The way they joke here just feels off to me. Thereā€™s a weird texture to itā€¦ the best way I can explain is that it reads like a wolf trying to imitate a jokey townie. No, what Iā€™m saying here does not constitute communication of evidence, but I have no idea how the rest of you play mafia without being able to See the textures.

The way this wallpost is phrased also jumps out to me as strange. They do a lot of commenting and not a lot ofā€¦ thinking, I guess? The word ā€œinterestingā€ is a wolftell. The way he noted that heā€™d make those jokes as either alignment is slightly misaligned, like running your hand over two tables thatā€™ve been shoved together and noticing the ever-so-slight difference in height between them. Stating that lol ā€œhas done some AI stuffā€ but not elaborating on what it is (@KingTroll pls elaborate on what it is), saying that they wonā€™t give townreads because ā€œoh well the Mafia will kill them So susā€ etc etc.

Rolling a die for ISOs (and publicly stating that he had done so) also feels like a way to get out of having to have natural thought progression - the way someoneā€™s attention is brought to certain people and who they let slip under the radar is a great way to spot wolf pairings, and so only getting someoneā€™s thoughts on the game through the lens of diceroll ISOs makes it them less readable.

Itā€™s easy to ISO someone as a wolf and give ā€œoh this is wolfy, this is notā€, and even make up a conclusion at the end - itā€™s less easy for someone to pick out what comments would realistically draw a townieā€™s attention without giving away the fact that they have extra information on a few other people in the game, in this early stage especially. A townie will form opinions and ideas as they read through the thread naturally, and KingTrollā€™s attempt at doing so with their catch-up post just felt unrealistic and insubstantial, and now heā€™s done away with it altogether.

Iā€™m going to toss in another VOTE: KingTroll on this post, just to signify that my vote has gone from ā€œRVS jokeā€ to ā€œactual readā€.

15/150

2 Likes

I donā€™t really get what youā€™re trying to say here or how it is supposed to make me change my mind

Iā€™m probably missing something

Yes, I realize what was going on in thread, I saw your post while reading. I donā€™t catch-up in isos.

And idk what youā€™re trying to say by ā€œwhich literally isnā€™t the ideal point to solve thereā€

1 Like

Iā€™m almost certainly missing something context wise

1 Like

Shit posting in the first few hours of the game at that point, and then it leads to 3 people just shooting the shit and leads to more shit posting.

What donā€™t you get?

1 Like

Also Brad you cleared me for literally just breathing

Why?

2 Likes