GOAT^2 - Game Thread (5/15) - Day 6 - Mafia wonnered

….

(But secretly you love it)

2 Likes

i only like 1/3 of every post not ALL OF THEM

1 Like

brb schemeing to get kingtroll banned

2 Likes

we already have a secret mason chat where we sent our RCs to eachother dont worry

2 Likes

the good news is that i have 24.7k posts liked so as soon as kingtroll gets bored (within the next like 5-10 games likely) there will no longer be a threat

1 Like

:face_in_clouds:

1 Like

5-10 games that have what, 10000 posts? join a large game and there might even be multiple threads. You should be scared bestie

2 Likes

this is THE ONE THING IM GOOD AT
DON’T TAKE IT AWAY FROM ME AAAAAAAAAA

1 Like

nooooo you can’t joke about this i don’t have that much of a reputatioonnnnnnn i’ll get nukeeddddd

bold of you to assume i’m going to suffer burnout. this is my second fm game in literal years i am LIVING

:smiling_imp:

2 Likes

i am being REPLACED by a LOWER-QUALITY BUT HIGHER EFFICIENCY VERSION OF MYSELF

1 Like

look if the world did not want me to like every post they would not make my brain really happy when i see the gray heart go pink

1 Like

this is capitalism at its finest

1 Like

eliza maybe if you made yourself locktown id be on your side but me and my mason buddy are kinda just awesome so im gonna need you to step to the side and let the new like king prevail

2 Likes

oh this got lost in the funny. i’m voting them mostly for pressure rn i want them to give some good content and they kinda asked for pressure to stay on them until they gave some. i don’t think unless they scumslip that this will be today’s yeet tho it’s still 99% between magnus and marl today

1 Like

also youbutworse my gal… did you miss this or did i miss your response

I did see this and I did respond but I accidentally deleted my repsonse and forgot to retype it
basically I said
its completely fine to disagree and I am looking for differing opinions so its ok to disagree. Also I don’t think its like incredibly condemning I just think it is kinda partnery

1 Like

I’ll be on to post and actually do more work in regards to the game tomorrow. Not feeling mafia mentally right now.

1 Like

Reminding myself to pick up reading from here tomorrow.

1 Like

wolves are good with pr kills therefore i have become clear gm

2 Likes

yeah zorvo is telling the truth he is clear

1 Like