The sky lights up in a Supernova!

God cards incoming…

1 Like

one gajillion god beasts

1 Like

and hopefully… some constellations… plz

Marshal draws…

Spirit of Durga (Artifact)
On your attack phase, you may discard this equipment in order to use all of your weapon eqiupments when attacking.

@Kanave draws…

Yasaknai Amulet (Artfifact)
At the start of your turn, heal 2 life if unrevealed, and lose 2 life if revealed. At the end of your turn, you may pass this item.

@ElizaThePsycho draws…

Beads of Krishina (Artifact)
When you receive damage, you may reduce 2 damage from attacks and card effects by shuffling 1 card from the God discard pile back into the God deck.

I could help you with that

The issue is that it’s very EV- for me to help you with that at the moment

mankind knew they could not change society
so instead of reflecting on themselves they blamed the beasts

1 Like

@Whysper draws…

Golden Apple of Discord (Artifact)
If you are unrevealed, then all other players cannot reveal themselves. Any player that attacks you, or steals from you must reveal themselves.

This is always active and does not count towards equipment usage.

it’s all artifacts

1 Like

man this sucks

1 Like

Okay I can no longer help you with that because helping you with that would require me revealing myself

1 Like

@IcetFeelsPain draws…

Jewel of the Dragon (Artifact)
On your turn, when you activate a God Beast, you may use both optional effects.

At the end of the game, if there are 3 or more God Beasts in the discard pile with “Long” in the name, then you win.

@Leafia draws…

Eye of Ra (Artifact)
Whenever you draw a God card, before you draw, you may reveal the top 3 cards of the deck, draw 1, and shuffle the rest back into the deck.

1 Like

YES ok this one I can live with

leafia we can be besties

2 Likes

@Italy draws…

Horn of Capricorn (Constellation Weapon)
All of your successful attacks heal you for 2 health damage if there are 3 or more Constellation equipments in play.

2 Likes

i don’t think this is currently usable

1 Like

you should keep it though great investment

1 Like

@Bionic draws…

Celestial Calendar (Artifact)
On your turn you may discard this equipment and take a Constellation or Chinese Zodiac equipment from the discard.

If there are 5 or more Chinese Zodiac equipment or Constellations in play at the end of the game, then you win .

1 Like