God Slayers 3 - Game Over!

keep in mind that as soon as me/bionic hit that 5 mark, it is in our best interest to end the game quickly. You know what that means :)

2 Likes

I can give someone else the 5 constellation wincon thanks to some funny stuff with my ability

that’s actually pretty useful because if 5 constos are hit, and you can end the game but only if someone lets you, you can use it as a bargaining peice for a win

Not really. If both an orb and constellation are pickable for me, I’ll pick the one that there’s less of. I’m also adding 2 to the number of orbs beforehand too since we need more constellations than orbs. If there’s an equal number of both, I’ll put the constellation into play.

Why are you redacting my name there Marshal?

The issue is that my ability doesn’t work on orbs

What’s your ability?

you’re more implicit in this alliance, the me/bionic/[redacted]/jane relates to specific mechanical wincon stuff which I don’t want to reveal rn for janes sake

1 Like

I’ll give you a hint:

:pen: :dragon:

1 Like

Ah okay.

Doesn’t tell me much. Unless you like to charm snakes.

1 Like

So should I just focus on getting orbs until three of them are in play while you focus on the constellations?

yah go for orbs, but if there’s 3 choices and one of them is a constellation and none are orbs u know which to go for

2 Likes

Yeah, probably

1 Like

Yup. I do. Or if there’s a constellation and no orbs.

Oh. That’s exactly what you said.

3 Likes

That’s what I’ll do then. ^_^

1 Like

unfathomably subtle surely nobody will be able to pick this up

3 Likes

My god it’s Schedezere

Leafia missed it somehow

1 Like