God Slayers 3 - Game Over!

Alternatively I could steal whatever card I want and then attack Whysper, forcing me to reveal myself.

I don’t know if I can still use my ability after my attack though.

u can ask amelia

Yeah I was just about to do that

You should be able to as long as it isn’t a start of your turn ability

Btw @Whysper if you reveal before I steal from you or attack you I will give you the Book of Envy

It’s just during my turn

1 Like

I might be willing to go along with this if you think this is the best way for a Slayer win or at least one Slayer to win. It isn’t optimum for me to reveal just yet, but I’m willing to work with you.

A lot of people want to kill you right now so winning if you are slain is probably pretty good for you.

Yes but then what about you? Are we going to work together for the Slayer win?

I am going to uhhm “borrow” one of Bionic’s alternative win-con cards.

We could try to win by killing all the gods but winning with alternative win-cons is probably easier.

1 Like

Yeah true. Understandable. Okay, just keep in mind the Slayer win, but I just want at least someone from our team to win :ayaya:

1 Like

Okay I’ll go along with this plan so that you can do your thing

Hello I just woke up

1 Like

Whysper reveals herself as…

Hanzo Hattori, Shadow of Iga

Win Condition: All Gods are slain or slay another player while you are still unrevealed.

Special Ability: Shadow Clone (Hidden Counter)
If you are unrevealed, then you may reveal yourself to negate any attack or card effect directed to you.

1 Like

Jane reveals themselves as…

Arthur Pendragon, King of Camelot (HP: 14)

Win Condition: All Gods are slain or slay Morgana Le Faye.

Special Ability: Knights of the Round (Single Use)
During your turn, reveal the top 10 cards of the Slayer or God Deck and give any number of players 1 weapon equipment. Shuffle the rest back into the deck.

1 Like

I didnt mean to paste that twice LMAO

2 Likes

I almost won on round 2 :wowee:

Also I use my ability

2 Likes

right you’ll have to gimme a few mins on that one.

God or Slayer?

God

what does hidden counter mean