Hammer says rename to any equipment in play

1 Like

I have to name it to an in-play equipmeng

no worries i’ll just heart of the cards it out of the deck

1 Like

Fair

the original item duping exploit

1 Like

in theory if two people rotated holy grailing the moon there is a decently high chance of pulling it again

and again

1 Like

Idk
Use Jewel of the rabbit to steal my hammer immediately after I make a grail and then make another

Win condition: the slayer deck reaches 0 cards

3 Likes

this will negatively affect the economy i think

1 Like

Scheherazade has nothing on this

2 Likes

I have a better idea in mind.

1 Like

Gamestate

Player Character Equipment Health Damage Location
Marshal Galileo Galilei Spirit of Durga, Helm of Hades, Ea, Flying Dutchman 0/10 Heaven Gate
Kanave ??? Tarnheim, Yasakani Amulet, Masamune, Naegling, Forgemail, Gae Derg 0/? Earth Gate
Eliza Zeus Beads of Krishna, Hammer of Haphaestus, Caladbolg, Mandate of Heaven, Bakuya, Sphere of Athena 1/15 Chaos Gate
Whysper Hanzo Hattori Jewel of the Tiger, Elixir of Life, Laevateinn, Book of Envy, Book of Sloth, Kanshou, Spirit of Virgo 7/12 Underworld Gate
Icet Kronos Tizona, Orb of Duality, Jewel of the Dragon, Beads of Xuanzang, Dainsleif, Yata Mirror 7/15 War Gate
Leafia Konohana Sakuya Aegis, Orb of Vitality, Eye of Ra, Jewel of the Rabbit, Orb of Disability, Rosetta Stone, Bow of Cupid 0/10 Chaos Gate
Italy ??? Bow of Titania, Horn of Capricorn, Rho Aias, Flame of Olympus 3/? Sea Gate
Bionic Baba Yaga Scythe of the Grim Reaper, Thornmail, Jokerslayer 5/11 Chaos Gate
Marluna Morgana Le Faye 12/12 Chaos Gate
Jane Arthur Pendragon Staff of Pisces, Celestial Calendar, Curtana, Arondight, Gae Assail, Talisman of Winter, Shears of Fate 2/14 Underworld Gate

God Card Discards: Forneus, Huanlong, Cerberus, Ame no Nuhoko, Bahamut, Gjallarhorn, Golden Apple of Discord, Red Hare, Baphomet
Slayer Card Discards: The High Priestess, The Temperance, Gae Buide, The Moon, The Magician, Gae Del Chliss, The Death, The Chariot, Gae Luin, Gambainteinn, The Sun
Wanderer Cards Discarded: 4

Characters Discarded: Morgana Le Faye, Lucifer

1 Like

This one will be updated once discards and The Sun are processed

2 Likes

@IcetFeelsPain please use or discard The Tower

2 Likes

If anyone is wonderi g how I’ll be using the Rosetta Stone, the Chaos Gate is about to be renamed the Leafia Gate.

3 Likes